+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Middle of the road, should I still play along or make a decision

Middle of the road, should I still play along or make a decision

Short background story about myself, I'm over 25, currently working in a managerial position, confident, funny, decent looking (tho some girls and friends said otherwise... in the upper scale) and outgoing.

Currently I'm single, and have been dating around for the past few weeks. Here is my dilemma. I have met 2 girls who I would love to keep (mind you only one of them). which would you think would be the best option?

Girl 1, let's call her M.
    M is younger than me, and we have known each other for about 2 years, but never dated or really talked to each other until recently. She's single for about 8 months now, attractive, attentive, caring, family loyal, and very friendly. She would offer and actually pay for stuff while we were going on dates, coming out during the night time just to see me getting food and offers to cook for me next time. very sweet.

Girl 2, let's call her J
    J is the same age as M, and we only know each other for about 2 months. She's attractive, funny, smart, collective, and friendly and I know her from my ex who I just recently broke up (does seriously dating for a week counts?). Currently J is having problem with her bf, as she's only staying with him cause she feels bad to leave him at this time. (J's Bf's mother is dying). We spend about 1 week together, and she already did 2 things way out of her ways just for me and to see me. I can understand and relate to J's point of view about her current relationship(been in the same shoe myself before), so please don't tell me that she's a bad choice before any reasons.

Again, what do you guys think? Both girls are amazing in her own ways, and truthfully I like both of them.
    Last edited by raidenfx; 13-07-12 at 03:25 AM.

Girl 1, 100%. Despite what Girl 2 might think or tell you, she's not ready for a stable relationship now. Not to mention possible ex-drama. Girl 1 seems much more mature and stable, and over a much long period of time. She also seems willing to pull her weight in the relationship. Girl 1 is just the smarter, better choice all around.

Should've been a no brainer. You say Girl 1 is attractive, is Girl 2 a lot hotter? That's really the only thing I can possibly think of that would make you even consider Girl 2 over Girl 1.

Obviously Girl 1. She is the only single one. Also, you've known her for 2 years, she wasn't introduced to you by a girl you dated, you know she is caring and loyal. It should be an obvious choice, as BackUp said. I admit I had to read Girl 1 again to check if you had included "attractive" in the list of adjectives, because that was also the only reason I could think of for you even considering Girl 2 (that she was much hotter than Girl 1).

Out of curiosity, how much younger than you are they?

I'm 27 and both girls are currently 23. If I'm to rate who's prettier, I would say M (9)is hotter than J(8.5), but if I'm to rate who's smarter, I would say J (IQ at least 130) is much smarter than M(IQ at least 100). I get turned on by smart girls, hence my huge dilemma, otherwise yes M is a no brainer.
    Last edited by raidenfx; 13-07-12 at 04:34 AM.

Do you also get turned on by girls who have boyfriends? There's still no dilemma here, dipshit.

Please keep us updated. I want to laugh in your face(figuratively), when things blow up with Girl 2, if you make that idiotic decision.

And my crazy ex appeared... (the girl who I dated for 1 week and that's another story I have to tell to you guys some days for sure.) I guess she's not going to put a good word with J. What a sad sad day...

Look if you are so not interested in Girl 1, don't even consider her at all.

I'm very interested in both girls, and right now I'm more towards to M. You guys are right, until J actually breaks up with her current bf there is nothing I can or should do. Life is full of "what if's", but sometimes I just have to take the best option available and be happy about it.

thanks everyone.