+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex bf on my Facebook

Ex bf on my Facebook

Hey guys! So my ex and i broke up about 5 weeks ago after a 3 year long relationship. He doesn't have Facebook, so he always used mine. After we broke up I forgot to change my password for about 2 weeks, then i changed it. During this time (before AND after I changed my password), I was pretty sure that he had been continuing to use my Facebook because every time I went on, my chat was offline (i never put my chat offline). So two nights ago I changed my password AGAIN and when I came home from work today, my chat was offline once again. It's not offline every time I log in either, only sometimes.

So I was wondering if I could have some advice.. should I continue to change my password, or should I **** with him for a bit and let him read the messages that other guys have been sending me? ALSO, what does this mean!?!

Thanks!

How is he getting your new passwords?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

It might not be him....you might have a key logger Trojan in your computer and someone else is trying to get your personal information and everyone else on your FB friends list.

does he have access to your email mailbox?
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

He's got access to your email. Change your email passwords too. Actually, change all of your passwords.

And next time don't share your passwords with your next BF. You need to set proper boundaries in your relationship, especially when it comes to privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    He's got access to your email. Change your email passwords too. Actually, change all of your passwords.
    Yup that's all it takes to get your new password. The guy is stalking you....what a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by kdjm View Post
    Hey guys! So my ex and i broke up about 5 weeks ago after a 3 year long relationship. He doesn't have Facebook, so he always used mine. After we broke up I forgot to change my password for about 2 weeks, then i changed it. During this time (before AND after I changed my password), I was pretty sure that he had been continuing to use my Facebook because every time I went on, my chat was offline (i never put my chat offline). So two nights ago I changed my password AGAIN and when I came home from work today, my chat was offline once again. It's not offline every time I log in either, only sometimes.

So I was wondering if I could have some advice.. should I continue to change my password, or should I **** with him for a bit and let him read the messages that other guys have been sending me? ALSO, what does this mean!?!

Thanks!
    Really mature of you! Good work

how stupid of you to even let him know yours when things where good. its not that hard fr him to get his own.
    and how can you forget something like that.

i think u are a attention seeker. if its your ex why do look for advice so you can keep looking for his attention.
    maybe the problem is that you dont know how to work with fb. and still think that its him doing all that.

if its over move on. its childish what u are asking us