+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to hook up with a 21 year old bombshell but I'm 29

Trying to hook up with a 21 year old bombshell but I'm 29

I met this girl from work. I'm 29 she is 21. Appearance wise she's 9/10. Her personality seems pretty cool too. She seems to like to drink and have fun. And she defintely knows shes a bombshell. She broke up with her bf very recently. Me too. I was at my work 4 years, her less than a year. Other than polite greetings in hallways and etc, we didn't really talk until recently. When we did talk a few months ago, she brought up the fact that she had a bf out of nowhere. So I was kinda turned off by that. I had a gf anyway so it didn't really matter. When I broke up with my ex, I felt like talking to her so we started talking. Some how i told her that i broke up with my gf about a month ago and she told me that she did as well about 2 weeks ago.

Over the months, I kinda got a sense that she was a little interested in me. My intuition is pretty good usually so I'm betting that she has a little bit of interest in me at least. Over the past few weeks we became more than co-workers who say hi to each other in the hallways. We didn't get a chance to talk that much though... Just a few times during lunch, mostly me talking to her about my new adventure with my own company. I gave her my business card and my title is CEO/President. She seemed pretty impressed by that LOL

Today was my last day at work. People gave me a card with a lot of kind and encouraging words for my new adventure. The girl i'm writing about also wrote me a very nice paragraph, stating how awesome i am and that it was good finally getting to know me. I emailed her saying that the feeling is mutual and that i would like to get to know her more and that we should hang out. She replied but didn't speak at all about my suggestion to hang out.

Today before the workday ended, I called her work phone and asked for her personal number (because I didn't run into her) I said "let's hang out, for real." She enthusiastically gave it to me telling me to call or text her. I text her right away to let her know of my number. She text me back about an hour later saying nothing very significant, other than that its friday and its time to drink LOL I replied back saying that it sounds like a good plan but not to drink too much. She didn't reply back to that message.

This is where we are at now. I have a feeling that this girl is a type of person who plays games. I havn't been gaming for years though... I'm not even sure if I ever had to play games with girls... I'm aware of certain rules of the game, like, to call or text 2-3 days after getting a girls number, not to appear too needy or nice, and etc. But I'm not sure what rules apply in my case. You see, girls i dated were all way older than me so we never really played games... So i'm a poor gamer LOL

I have had gfs for 8 consecutive years. But i never had to chase to get them. They liked me. But I think I like this girl more than she likes me (if she does). I don't want to screw this up. I'm so much older than her and have a lot of experience, but i don't know about younger girls...

Any advice on my next move would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Well its my opinion that the hotter they are they crazier they tend to be.....shes also on a a rebound as well

Call her up (no texting) and go from there. Just have fun and no expect anything

I dont know if you tell that you had never have to chase a girl i start having ????.

Cause thats what a guy supposed to do to have a girl.
    Its not the woman's job at first place.;

We suppose to look pretty and send signs to men if we like them or not and be chased by them.
    AQnd at the end telling them yes or no (if we are interested or not.)etc.

So doenst sounds very attractive if you never had to do that i think.
    And if you know she plays games why keep running after her?
    Just leave her.

And i think you are reaching your 30's and she stills in her 20's.
    So maybe she felt like you are acting like a dad or something by telling her not to drink much.
    Or you did not hAVE THE SAME interest as her for fun.
    Even tho u meant it well.

She has your number and knows you're interested (you made the move to get her personal contact info). If she's into you, she'll get in touch.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Thanks for the reply everyone.
    It's day 2 since i got her number. So i'm gonna call her tonight and see how her weekend went. I'll just make it very short and ask her to come out for dinner with me sometime this week and get to know her better over dinner and some drinks. And then take her out on the weekend perhaps. That's the game plan. I'm not going to think too much of it, just treat her like I always treated my ex's - With respect and love. If I notice that she's playing games, I'll just bounce cuz i don't got the time/patience for that. If she doesn't appreciate my genuine interest in her, oh well... She's not mature enough for me I guess.
    Last edited by dehahaha; 16-07-12 at 06:16 AM.

wont last............

Whoa, I think you should leave her, you are old enough to understand her situation and yours as well.

Don't expect anything serious from this girl. I know she's hot, but don't fall in love. Just **** her, and she'll keep coming back. Start getting serious..it's over. You also need to keep seeing other women too.

I thought I'd update you guys.
    LOL as expected she didn't answer and I didn't leave a voice mail. I just text her asking how her weekend went. No reply. I swear she gave me plenty of signs of interest and she seemed like a such a nice girl. Yeah, I'm moving on. I actually find it a bit rude that she's not returning my text though. I had a little bit of hope that she'd text me today but it doesn't look like she'll do it.

I will see her probably once a month when I visit my old work place, I'll just treat her like how i treat all my other coworkers and leave it at that. She didn't do anything wrong. She just doesn't find me romantically interesting I guess.

Well if she is a hot girl as u said, then I think you are slow for her likings. The way you spoke with her on phone then already gave her an insight that you are not are type. Or maybe not. She might be thinking about the whole thing and call you back soon.

shes young and dumb sorry let it go. i wouldnt even wate the time talking to anyone more then 4 years younger then yourself homeboy.