+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I wrong for being jealous of this?

Am I wrong for being jealous of this?

Yesterday, me and my family (wife, kids, sister in law) had a great time at the beach. We came back home and decided to watch a horror movie (something not many do in Asia, she's Japanese, so there's a cultural difference somewhat with the watching horror movies thing.)

So I am a bit of a jealous dude, I get jealous sometimes if my wife smiles too long at someone, but anyway. So instead of her sitting next to me on the couch while I was away, she sat next to my friend and her sister didn't sit by him, and I sat on the floor (we have a very low couch that is floor level.) I told her I wanted to sit down, and she moved away from him... But she shouldn't have sat next to him in the first place in my opinion. I'm also a bit insecure in the fact that I used to be a player and have cheated on her in the past before we were married, but I am somewhat always thinking the worse even when small things like that arise.

Well I told her I was mad because she should sit next to me and not the friend, and we had a really huge argument because of this. Was I wrong for being jealous of that? She didn't even say anything like "I didn't mean anything by that." I doubt she's the cheating type highly, but I don't really trust anyone in this world because I've been getting screwed over by even family these days, so imagine how I feel. Thanks.

In my opinion, that's a minor issue, that doesn't need to be continued. You shouln'd get upset...

She did absolutely nothing even remotely suspicious! You need to work on your jealousy issues.

Yes, I totally agree. Remember this always...when someone is not interested in you, you will definitely know it. Calm your crazy brain friend.

Keep acting like a fool and hewill leave you!

There is no fun being with some one that acts like you!

She can sit where ever she wants!
    You dont own her. she is who she is.

you are trying to take her freedom away and that is wrong!

get help for your problem, before its to late!

and she already have enough reason to leave for you being a cheater in the past.
    so all you have to do now is be at your best to her!