+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im going to ask this only twice

im going to ask this only twice

Once on here and once on the female forum.

Need some advice and not sure how to feel about things.

My girlfriend who I do love and its the first time for me is currently at a festival, i had no worries about her going and we spoke about things. I told her from a guys point of view im never going to like her getting chatted up by others but i trusted her, since shes been away ive been supportive encouraging her to have fun (in the sense of if you would do it while i was there then its not an issue)

so this is really what i want advice on as im currently very unsure about what happened today.

Last night was the last night of the festival we had spoke earlier in the day i knew she wasnt feeling well but went anyway. the text later on said she ws there but wasnt going into the crowd as not a good idea with a dodgy tummy.

Today i get a cryptic text saying she had a sore head and would explain later when i asked if everything was ok she told me someone threw a can at her.

Apart from being annoyed that someone would do that to her im curious, as a guy brought up the right way you never hit a woman (dad was a cop and its just the proper way to behave) but i have seen guys get angry when their thinking their about to get lucky but the girl says no.

now the latest text is all fluffy about feeling better later on and getting hit in the crowd.

getting something thrown at you and getting hit to me are two very different things.

any thoughts?

What the fuucckk are you talking about?

She got hit by a can that somebody threw. Or are you really that stupid you don't understand?

Sorry....I only understand engrish.

Want me to come over there and beat the guy up for you? What are you asking?

I cant really understand what you are saying dude!

your dad is a cop??? what the hack/???

and you need to ask her about it. cause we cant know what she mean! dammit!
    the fact is i guess some one or something hit her at that crazy place!

so what you gonna do? go and see what going on with her or sit here and ask us stupid questions?

smurfs have blue penis

Sounds like pretty normal teenage behavior to me.
    </snip>