hi all of u

I am new in this forum and I wanted to ask some girl staff to the ladies.

I am new in this things and I dont know what to think about this.I am single and never had a girlfriend and still I dont wanted till I get a good income.

I started working in a warehouse in 2008 and after couples of weeks later I fell in love with a girl and she too.She is polish black hair, blue turquoise eyes... extremely hot.We started to stare at each other, smiling, blushing,combing her hair , new clothes, coming to my section just like that...
So she started to come to close to me, a lot of time she wanted to talk to me but she was shy, she wanted that i start to talk to her,once she wore a hoody same colour of mine, acting like me and she was every time in my field of vision.

I am observative, when i started to work there I saw that she was driving with her seat very close to the steering but after some time I observed that she moved backwards same like me, like the gangster style.Maybe i am very proud but that i saw.

I like this girl so much that i dont want to know nothing about her JUST stare at her. I am amazed of her beauty too much that I dont want to touch her. Its like a beautiful virgin island when the man discover it, everything destroy it.

So I decided to leave this job in 2011, I started working in other 2 places , so in 2012 a was in finance problems and without work for 4 months.I kept applying everywhere and, bang on again in same shitty warehouse.

So started working there now and same again, I was asking this question again again. She was waiting for me or what?
When i started in may she had long beautiful hair and now she cut her hair, just like when we started first time.
Its like the time is saying me go for her.

Now she is even more closer to me even her sister is after me aswell.

I am not interested in a relationship now.

From I was 15 years old the girls stared to much to me and as i was a bad student the school was moving me every year to other classes or courses, so i know what it feels to be seaworthy.

Sorry about my bad english anyway if anyone speak spanish most welcome gracias

Any advise or comment welcome