+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sleeping with a married woman, and she says that i am not the other man...

sleeping with a married woman, and she says that i am not the other man...

the back story... i am going through a divorce when i started talking to a coworker. we started getting friendly and i knew she was married. but after talking to her she explained how she was in the same situation but couldn't get out because couldn't afford to. her husband brought her to the US and she has no one to depend on for any help or support here. her husband is a controlling guy that would never let her out of the house (literally keep her in a basement her first years here). he is a security guard at the same company but at a different location. he found out about us, and in IL there is a law called Alienation of Affection that says he can sue me for sleeping with his wife. he has convinced her to transfer to his location by threatening to sue me if she doesn't. we will never get to see or have contact. we were both unhappy and found each other, when we are together the time moves so fast. she says she wants to leave him and is only going to save money so she can. i love her so much and i don't want to se her go, she says she has to to protect me and to save so she can leave him. she says for me to be patient and wait for her and to calm him down. but i am afraid of what calming him down means.
    there is more to the story but thats it boiled down.

dealing with my divorce, him treating to sue and having guns being crazy with jealousy, her leaving, me never getting to see my daughter, having no money for bills, is all just too much. i don't know what to do. my stomach is in knots every day and i am not sleeping, i have lost like 20 pounds like overnight. i don't know what to do need some help please!

Get a gun, stick it to your head and pull the trigger till it goes " click...click....click"

First: Go see a psychotherapist. You have a problem and going through some serious depression issue.
    Second: Get your act together, you are currently in no position to date anyone or sleeping with anyone. bills and other responsibilities should always be your first priority. There are plenty of women around the world, one more or one less doesn't make any difference. If you lose track of yourself, you have no rights to make other people happy.
    Third, you have to realize that you only live once, and it is suppose to be fun and enjoyed with other people around you.

You don't know what to do? Get a frickin grip bud. There ain't no vagina on this planet that is worth all that hassle. Time to write her and this whole ugly mess off and get yourself into therapy to straighen yourself out.

Messin with someone elses wife? Karma is comin down hard on you!

I really cant feel sorry for you! cause u brought it all on yourself. knowing that you still married and that you are going true a divorce and she is married, and that they can sue you for that , you still did not care, you took your time to do it all. So now you cant stand the heat. Take responsibility for your actions!
    Your are not a kid anymore! You know what you was doing.

She was wrong and stupid 2! And need to take responsibility 2 FOR her actions.
    If he treat her like that she should have go to the police. Cause that men of hers is a sick piece of shit!
    He most be mentally ill!

Instead of talking with her about your divorce you shoulda go to console! That would have you more than all of that mess you brought yourself into with that woman.

You dont make mess after mess! You clean up first!
    So you need to let her deal with her issue. And you deal with yours! Cause at the end thats you all responsibility
    right now.And not each other!

And looking in what situation you where when you start messing with that woman, i think that maybe there
    is not much serious there at the end.Maybe its just cause you both where feeling sad you did it all.
    Maybe if you both where happy , you would not want to be around each other like that,

Anyway, you dont mess with other peoples wife! Let their problem be theirs! Cause you cant save others while yours is a mess eater.
    You will need all of that energy and time to end your marriage right. and heal from it.