+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she cancel date without informing me

she cancel date without informing me

So I was supposed to go out with this girl tomorrow, we planned it last weekend . I call her today to confirm everything, and she reject my call & message me she has gone to some other place for three days with family . Very reasonable that she has to be with her family , but it took me asking about tomorrow for her to bring that up? She didn't even think to tell me in advance that she is at another place. i was just thinking if I didn't confirm anything today, and waited until tomorrow before our actual plans that would of been a let down.

How should I play this out? She didn't even think to tell me in advance? she did the same thing month ago when we planned to go out. what should i do now. Should I wait for her to call me? & how should i respond to her call. Just confused to why she didn't decide to contact me first and let me know ahead of time.

dont waist your time she may be not interested~!

or keep trying like a idiot

if you guys are underage, you can just ask her why he do it and if she is really interested. but if you guys are adult, dont ask her noting just leave her.
    and in both situation i think it is a waist of time

its 2012, people can email, call, text, and whatsever to contact e each other. and anyway a day later also.

so why cant she?

Quote Originally Posted by vicky123 View Post
    So I was supposed to go out with this girl tomorrow, we planned it last weekend . I call her today to confirm everything, and she reject my call & message me she has gone to some other place for three days with family . Very reasonable that she has to be with her family , but it took me asking about tomorrow for her to bring that up? She didn't even think to tell me in advance that she is at another place. i was just thinking if I didn't confirm anything today, and waited until tomorrow before our actual plans that would of been a let down.

How should I play this out? She didn't even think to tell me in advance? she did the same thing month ago when we planned to go out. what should i do now. Should I wait for her to call me? & how should i respond to her call. Just confused to why she didn't decide to contact me first and let me know ahead of time.
    If this is how it is after a month of dating then it's obvious there is no romantic interest there...is that what you wanted to be confirmed? I'm sure your gut is telling you this already.

As Cheekxs says don't waist your time. But I'd prefer to use the word 'waste' because I can spell correctly.

you are retarded! what is it good for if you write it well but cant make sense! ffool1

Cheekxs - You call people retarded / an idiot /a fool....not very helpful really. Your grammar is horrible btw...

Yes Cheekxs. If you are going to call me a fool please have the decency to use the correct spelling if you are able. If you are unable to do so people might make the error of considering that you were somehow retarded.

hey king kong...your not her main interest so let it go.

Your princess is in another castle.