+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will this be a problem later on ?

Will this be a problem later on ?

Ok, so I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now. I love him, he loves me, we know we want to get married, and everything is great. I can tell he's going to propose sometime this year, because we've talked about getting married next year. I love everything about him, but there's just one little thing. His penis It's pretty small. Well, at least the smallest i've seen compared to other guys i've been with. I've seen 5 in total. I obviously lie to him and tell him it's huge, but it's really small !! And therefore, the sex isn't all that amazing. It's ok. Sometimes i'd say it's good, but a lot it's kind of boring, and his penis isn't big enough to give me that much pleasure. As of right now, the sex isn't a deal breaker at all for me, as i love absolutely everything else about him and definitely still want to marry him. But i'm just wondering if we get married and ten years down the road, will it be a problem then ? IT's been 4 years and it's not a problem now. But will it affect my marriage? Like how big of a deal is sex in a marriage? I've obviously never been married before, so if any of you are married for a while, can you let me know if me not enjoying sex even now, will be a bigger problem in our marriage a few years down the road?

It shouldnt be an issue if theres nothing else wrong with him. DO you think maybe your thinking if i get married this is all the better i am going to have? like scareing yourself? just wondering your ages.

worst case become a swinger or have anal sex maybe it wont hurt as bad then lol
    Last edited by oldskool83; 21-07-12 at 03:46 AM.

You are thinking too much about marriage. Forget that for the moment and think about your sex life. It doesn't sound that good and I wonder if it's just down to the size of his penis? Or is he lacking in technique and imagination. A healthy sex life, in my own opinion, is vital for a successful relationship. Think long and hard about this.

Don't worry about it. Most married couples stop having sex altogether after a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Don't worry about it. Most married couples stop having sex altogether after a few years.
    I'm not sure where you got this data from, a source would be great.

Bois hahas it right, the marriage shouldn't play into your thought process here. Can you see yourself still enjoying mediocre sex 10 years from now? Is it a matter of the equipment, or of the style? Could he get better for you if you two communicated about it a bit more?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    What a really stupid thing to say. And not exactly helpful. Idiot.

its nothing wrong with it not such big issue you can not make it as reason for problem in upcoming years every thing else must be good then only your life will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I'm not sure where you got this data from, a source would be great.

Bois hahas it right, the marriage shouldn't play into your thought process here. Can you see yourself still enjoying mediocre sex 10 years from now? Is it a matter of the equipment, or of the style? Could he get better for you if you two communicated about it a bit more?
    yeah i agree, Bois hahas it right.

Stuttering buffoon,lol.

oldskool, i'm 25 and he's 29. When we met i was 21 and he was 25.

He was also the first guy I had sex with too. All the other's were hj and bj's. And it's not marriage that's really scaring me. I'm just wondering because i hear about people cheating all the time because they're not satisfied at home. which is what kind of scares me. I mean i know i wont cheat, but i don't want to be thinking i want out 10-15 years down the road. as of right now, i dont want out or anything, as he is the perfect man. I know he's going to be an amazing husband and father. So literally the only thing is his size. So I guess if we did other positions than we do now, i might enjoy it more? i guess i'll have to find new positions to try lol. oh and oldskool NO anal :p

but thanks for all your advice. I guess i have to talk to him, but i just dont know how. he's a very macho guy, so i definitely can't tell him that his penis is small, so i'll i have to find some way to bring it up without hurting his feelings. i feel like sex and the size of a man's penis is a huge thing to guys.

YOu've been together for 4 years but you don't know how to talk to him about this? Communication problems are not exactly ideal in a relationship.

Your thinking about what happens 10 or 15 years down the line? You are setting up problems that don't even exist yet.

Are you worried that he's not going to be satisfied with you sexually? Or is it the other way round?

Did you not open this topic once already? why 2 times?

And like i told you before, just tell him now. tell him everything now!!!!!!!!!!!

So that he and you can make the right decision before marry, even if that means to break up.

Be open so he can have the chance to marry for the right reasons.

You dont just marry for fun but with the person that is your best friend and love.,
    So if you cant be honest and open to him..........why even marry?

And if you open a topic i think u find it a issue.
    So just tell him and work it out. before marry him and later on cheat with the excuse that he have a little one.

And that is how he is. so at the end, take it or leave it!

cheeks, calm down. If you would have read my last response, you would realize that i said that I will talk to him. and who said anything about marrying for fun ? I said that I love everything about him, he would be a great husband and father. We get along great with no problems. My question was more directed to anyone who has been married for a while, or in a relationship for a very long time. I have no problems with him now, but was just wondering if anyone else experienced this, and if they had any issues as well, to give advice on whether this can become a problem or not.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good heavens, if you love him just get more creative. Get some ben-wa balls and have him insert 1 or 2 before he penetrates you:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Good heavens, if you love him just get more creative. Get some ben-wa balls and have him insert 1 or 2 before he penetrates you:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls[/url]
    What the ****....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, I'm about solving problems. She loves him but wishes his weiner was bigger. Problem solved.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast