+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to smang...he doesnt

I want to smang...he doesnt

Need help! I have been with my bf for over a year. Relationship wise, we are great, stable and get along. We spend a lot of time together but he moved from Naples to Tampa for me. He really has been good, got a job but he doesn't have lots of friends here that aren't mine. When we first started dating long distance we were having lots of sex. Like 2 to 3 times a day. When he moved in with me at first it was 4-5 times a week. In the last few months its gone to 1-2 times a week. And all the sudden its only at night and after we have showered. So unromantic and is bothersome. I'm so in love with him and want it to work but I can't have a relationship with the sex already slacking. It's only been a year! What would happen if we got married. I need some advice please......

Quote Originally Posted by ggirl View Post
    Need help! I have been with my bf for over a year. Relationship wise, we are great, stable and get along. We spend a lot of time together but he moved from Naples to Tampa for me. He really has been good, got a job but he doesn't have lots of friends here that aren't mine. When we first started dating long distance we were having lots of sex. Like 2 to 3 times a day. When he moved in with me at first it was 4-5 times a week. In the last few months its gone to 1-2 times a week. And all the sudden its only at night and after we have showered. So unromantic and is bothersome. I'm so in love with him and want it to work but I can't have a relationship with the sex already slacking. It's only been a year! What would happen if we got married. I need some advice please......
    Hate to break it to you but thats normal.

If the sex is not good enough to you then you need to talk to him about it. There could be all sorts of reasons why it's changed - maybe he's tired? Maybe he's bored of you? Maybe life together is less exciting than seeing each other once in a while? But you need to talk to him and obviously if the situation is not resolved to YOUR satisfaction then the relationship will not last.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Hate to break it to you but thats normal.

???

I've been with my gf for about a year and the least we have ever done it is 3 times in a week. On those days we both feel like spending the day in, we spend more time ****ing and cuddling than anything else.

The OP should feel something is wrong, my gf starts worrying and complaining if we go more than 2 days without sex.

Quote Originally Posted by UdoKier View Post
    ???

I've been with my gf for about a year and the least we have ever done it is 3 times in a week. On those days we both feel like spending the day in, we spend more time ****ing and cuddling than anything else.

The OP should feel something is wrong, my gf starts worrying and complaining if we go more than 2 days without sex.
    Well Obviously it was a generalized statement. It depends on a alot of factors. Sex 1-2 x a week is fairly normal for established couples...generally.
    Last edited by surfhb; 21-07-12 at 05:06 PM.

Maybe if you took time to get to know him first without sex and living together, for a couple of more years and after that he marry u if you guys find the one in each other,you could have know more about him!

Maybe he realized that he saw it all already and its not that special anymore!

And guys are like that. So thats why we as woman need to be very careful how we do things.
    Cause once you sex with a guy , he can already leave you.
    Cause he was there for the sex.
    Guys love girls that stand their grounds with morals! and love to wait.
    and that doesnt give it all in bed. Thats why they **** around with every girl that are for free, but at the end they marry with that one
    decent woman.