+ Follow This Topic

Thread: god damn it!! i need some techneques to relax

god damn it!! i need some techneques to relax

i can be hard as ****, and as soon as i know that im about to do it i get soo nurvice and my hard goes away, i dont get like this when she gives me head...its only sex, what the hell, i didnt have to piss bc i know that one persons gonna say that... i just need to relaxe sooo how do i do it how do i just relax and stay calm threw the situation? help plez....and iv been lucky latly the time that this happend she had changed her mind before she knew about the whole thing....but help how do i relaxe how do i stay calm

budsmoker

Have you tried smoking bud?

Um... I'm not sure what to tell you. Do you know why you're nervous? Are you afraid of premature ejaculation (rubbers work really well for that)? Are you worried you won't be good enough (plenty of foreplay will help in that department)?

Try thinking about how turned on you are by her. Drink her in. Her whole body, her smell, her hair, her face, her breasts, etc. That never fails to keep me completely on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo robotico
    Have you tried smoking bud?

Um... I'm not sure what to tell you. Do you know why you're nervous? Are you afraid of premature ejaculation (rubbers work really well for that)? Are you worried you won't be good enough (plenty of foreplay will help in that department)?

Try thinking about how turned on you are by her. Drink her in. Her whole body, her smell, her hair, her face, her breasts, etc. That never fails to keep me completely on the job.
    i guess im just nurvice bc its my frist time and bc i love her, but thanks for that information i'll try that,..take her in everything about her...thanks again

Budsmoker

P.s. anything else

Well, it's natural to be nervous if it's your first time. Completely normal. In fact, you might want to talk to her about how nervous you are. Being open about this kinda stuff helps a lot! She's probably just as nervous as you are!

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when you're ready for it, just do it ... forget the foreplay and get on with your business ... just so you can get a feel for how it's like ... i couldn't get it up for shit my first time and i always have problems with every girlfriend the FIRST time because I don't wanna suck ...

When you're ready, just do it ... then you'll, at least, have it in your head that it isn't your first time and you'll get more and more used to it ...

If you don't have a problem during oral, then when ur really "up", just take it out her mouth and well ... insert! haha

GOOD LUCK, DUDE!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    when you're ready for it, just do it ... forget the foreplay and get on with your business ... just so you can get a feel for how it's like ... i couldn't get it up for shit my first time and i always have problems with every girlfriend the FIRST time because I don't wanna suck ...

When you're ready, just do it ... then you'll, at least, have it in your head that it isn't your first time and you'll get more and more used to it ...

If you don't have a problem during oral, then when ur really "up", just take it out her mouth and well ... insert! haha

GOOD LUCK, DUDE!

thanks everyone, it helped lots! thanks again, now its just gotta happen right lol later

Budsmoker