View Poll Results: Should I believe him?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP! Should I be untrusting?

HELP! Should I be untrusting?

I have been dating this guy for 3, nearly 4 months. We get on extremely well and are just entering 'exclusivity'.

However, there is one thing that is bothering me and I can't get it out of my mind, particularly during the last week.

He has told me that he is an events coordinator - so, for big events, he organises various things, although exactly what I don't know. The thing is, every time he comes to stay (usually twice a week), he'll turn up in his suit, but he never seems to have work the next day. I am a teacher, so most of the time I am up at 6, leaving for work at 7, but I also have a lot of holidays where I don't need to get up. Whenever I have to leave at 7, he's up and off to work, but whenever I am not at work, he never seems to have work either or, if he does, he says 'oh I have a meeting later but that's it'.

Also, if I look on whatsapp first thing in the morning, his last log-in is always at around 4.30 in the morning. Who goes to bed at that time if they have work in the morning?

I'm starting to think that maybe he doesn't do what he says he does. Something just doesn't seem right (although it is important to note that he did once ask me to meet him at the O2 where he was working one evening for an event, but I couldn't make it).

Any opinions or suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you.

He invited you to meet him after work but you couldn't go yet you don't seem able to trust him. Does paranoia run big in your family then?

Kit is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He might be married, or he might be an events coordinator for night time events. Ask him about his job if you're curious.

Sounds like he has an awesome job, work when you want, and sleep in when you don't. Agree with Kit, ask him more about what he does.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley