+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So this girl called me, crying. What do I do now?

So this girl called me, crying. What do I do now?

This afternoon, a girl who ive had as a friend for a while called me crying and speaking unclearly. I couldnt understand her at all and she asked me where I was, I was out at lunch so I said I'd call her back when I got home.

I called half an hour later and asked what happened, she says something like "I don't know anymore", and that she was out jogging and would call me back. Its been four hours so I texted her, "Do you want to tell me whats wrong?" and am still awaiting a reply.

I've checked my calls and saw that last night at 1:44 a.m. we talked for half a minute. I have no recollection of talking to her last night, since i'm pretty sure i was asleep at the time. No I was not intoxicated. Anyways what the hell do i do now?
    Last edited by Reeses; 27-07-12 at 09:47 AM.

**** knows, but keep us posted. Im on the edge of my seat here.

Why cant you remember talking to her last night for half a minute? Thats a pretty long conversation. Sounds like a badly explained date rape story to me.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    **** knows, but keep us posted. Im on the edge of my seat here.

Why cant you remember talking to her last night for half a minute? Thats a pretty long conversation. Sounds like a badly explained date rape story to me.
    Thanks, I will.

I'm pretty sure I slept at around midnight last night, so I don't know how I could've picked up or what stupid stuff I might've said... The thing is, I talked to her 3 days ago and she was perfectly fine.

3 days is a long time in woman time.
    Shes probably just got her lady problems.
    Id ignore her for about a week if i was you.

I guess I should provide background information:

She is going into 11th grade, I'm going into 10th, and she has a boyfriend who graduated this year and is going to college (I don't know the status of their relationship). I've known her for five years, and she has shown feelings for me in the past, which weren't reciprocated so we remained friends. We just started talking again this summer and a couple weeks ago she left for Taiwan. Before she left I promised her I'd attend a weekly gathering with her on Fridays when she returned.

Isn't it kind of a dick move to ignore her for that long? I was thinking I'd call her again tonight, and if she doesn't pick up I'll let it go.

I dont know what 10th and 11th grade means man. Are you saying you are still at school and she is in Japan?

Yeah, phone her if you want, but a call to japan will cost you a fortune. Send her another text if you have to, but she sounds a bit of a drama queen. Let her bf deal with her hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    I dont know what 10th and 11th grade means man. Are you saying you are still at school and she is in Japan?

Yeah, phone her if you want, but a call to japan will cost you a fortune. Send her another text if you have to, but she sounds a bit of a drama queen. Let her bf deal with her hysteria.
    Lol, I'm a high school Sophomore, she is a high school Junior. Basically she's one year older than me. We live in the same city.
    School teaches you the lesson then gives you the test, life gives you the test, then teaches you the lesson.

Keep your story straight man. Youll crack if the feds ever come for you. One minute shes in china, the next shes in your town?

Anyway, im still none the wiser what a sophmore and a junior represents, but it sounds like youre under 18, and if you are, this isnt really a good site for you.