+ Follow This Topic

Thread: fell in love with my neighbour, she didn't but...she still likes me

fell in love with my neighbour, she didn't but...she still likes me

* English is not my 1st language so please forgive me if I sound retarded.

So about 6 weeks ago, I started dating my neighbour Julie. The first month was awesome, we would go to the beach together, watch movies, go shopping, have an ice cream, party and have sex. At first, I was just considering her like a friend but I eventually fell in love with her. One day I told here that I had feelings for her but she clearly stated that she wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship yet. She told me that she had her heart broken one time to many in the past year...

I told her that in this case it was probably better if we stopped kissing/having sex and resume being friends like we were before. I just felt like I couldn't wait for something that might never come while having to deal with her possibly meeting other guys!!! She said she understood my position and didn't want to hurt me.

I stopped texting her for a few days and yesterday she knocked at my door to ask me if I wanted to watch a movie. Then tonite I met her on the street while walking my dog...she seemed really friendly and happy to see me. At the end of our walk she kinda leaned forward with a cute smile on her face...I could tell she really wanted to kiss me but I faked not noticing it and opened my appartment door. Before I shut the door she said that she would really like to have breakfast with me in the morning...I replied by saying that it was a good idea!

What should I do? I really like her but I'm afraid I'm going to be hurt if we keep dating...

She needs to make up her mind. Perhaps she likes the atention that you give her.

she prob want to take it slow man. if you seek seeing her having sex and going on dates shes slowing going to open herself up for more feelings. her comment she had her heart broken too many times means she fell easy for some guys who prob cheated on her and shit.

id honestly keep doing everything you were doing.

She may be a slut that is playing with you.

Stop letting her decide what your relationship with her should be.

Break it up for real. Or get hurt!

No decent person spread there legs and run after you and tell you after that they dont want to get serious.
    I think she is just playing with you and you are getting hurt already.
    cause you want to! cause you know she is not serious with you! but you keep accepting her invitations!

I think you are the same as her or like the games she plays

I'd love to be more patient or even just view her as a sex friend but it's just not the case.. I think about her all the time. Her girlfriends are for the most part single and they go out quite a bit. They are not sluts but they appreciate their independence so I don't think that plays in my favor either. I really don't know if I should stop seeing her altogether...I'd hate that because she's a really cool chick and we get along well! At the sane time, remaining friends without the kissing will be hard because we are very much attracted to one another.

There's a battle going on in my head everyday and I just have a hard time making up my mind.

Such a hard situation to be in...I have been there. You want to keep having sex and hanging out with the hope that the other person will eventually fall in love with you. It's a gamble.

My only advice is to be true to yourself. If you want to keep seeing this girl then do it...if you want to keep sleeping together then do it...do whatever you want and don't try to fight your feelings. She may come around...but maybe not. You have to just let it all play itself out and most importantly BE HONEST with her and yourself!!

wow this world has really change for the worse, first people had sex in marriage , later after they fall in love. and now they sex in the hopi to fall in love?!
    thts sooooooooooooooo sad tho! thats not okay! thats very sad! its not okay

You have to either cut her off hard, and tell her no contact unless you're together. You can also keep having sex with her make sure you leave as soon as you bust a nut, and make a real effort to go see other girls too.