+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Missing an ex that doesn't miss you

Missing an ex that doesn't miss you

So me and this girl met in school and if love at first sight is real, it was the definition of it. We dated for almost a year in a half, having he best time ever had in my life. We would hang out almost every day, we would hold hands and kiss and cuddle, like every couple does. We were both virgins, but we never had sex togeather even tho we both wanted to (parents being home and whatnot). Well about a year into our relationship i got the feeling that she wasnt very satisfied with me. I did everything i could, bought her gifts and tried to do what she wanted, but she eventually broke up with me. It was tramatizing for me, but i don't think very bad for her. It took me like 6 months to get completely over her.

Well a little after that she started going out with this older kid. When i found out, i was pissed at the time, but then just got sad that i couldent have her. That made my feelings for her come back, but not quite as bad as it gets.

Well she broke up with this kid and started talking to me again, flirting hard, touching me and what not. mabye like 2 weeks ago we were talking and we kissed again for the first time since we broke up. She said that there was "obviously there's a reason i've kept you in my life". Well we talked and hung out a few times, but thats about it. This made my feeling really come back for her. I day dream abut her and me, and dream about her almost every night. But she barley talks to me, and when she does its seem like only get things from me like shes tring to use me. It really hurts me but i can never get her off my mine. im trying to get over her but i cant. i just cant see what she wants. any help or relating experiences would help. I JUST NEED TO GET OVER HER

Cut all contact, block her number, block her from your FB page, ditch her off your friends list. there simple.

You're familiar, comfortable. It's very common with young people to go back to their first love to be consoled when the relationship they left for ended. Don't let her use you emotionally, that's about all there is to say. Getting over her entails meeting someone else. Start doing that.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest