+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why me?

Why me?

OK this is probably the wierdest question you guys are going to see coming out of me.

Anyway I met some girl through a friend and we have been talking alot online. I know its her and she knows it's me because we each picked an object for the other to hold in a photo. That is besides the point though. After talking to her for a while she decided that she wants to come visit me at school sometime. I only had one free night left during spring break. I asked her if she wanted to get together then and she said of course. She is constantly calling me sweet/cute which really makes me melt. I have seen pictures of some of the guys she hangs out with sometimes and I have to admit most of them are better looking than me. I don't know why she is so interested in me though, I have no problem with it and maybe its just she isn't as shallow as most of the girls I have met recently. I feel really lucky to have met her though.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

First step, stop asking "why me" and just let it be. Thinking that alone can destroy why She is interested in You. You don't need to validate why, just accept.

Second step, sweep her off her feet.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

How 'bout this...Instead of asking why she chose you, ask why she wouldn't choose you...
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

Ratfish256----We could turn the question around. Why her? :-D

That list would probably use up the bandwidth for this site for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256
    That list would probably use up the bandwidth for this site for a few months.
    Cockyness? If so, that's the spirit!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    Cockyness? If so, that's the spirit!
    It wasnt so much cockyness as pure unadulterated infatuation.

some girls have really hot guy friends... my boyfriend hates when i go out with all my friends sometimes... the thing to understand is that, there just friends... they may be better looking then you to you but to her you may be better looking then them...
    everyone has there own taste...
    and understand not all girls are shallow...

my friend is like that....she has really hot guy friends and most of her boyfriends were good looking...but the only guys she goes for are the guys who arent very good looking...she isnt shallow and she falls for a person with a great personality...i know all the guys she likes and they have an amazing personality and that makes them more attractive to her....give urself more credit im sure u deserve it

This wont mean a thing come tomorrow
    and thats exactly how i'll make it seem
    because i'm still not sleeping thinking
    i've crawled home from worse than this