+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Distance Relationship, Cheating and a few other things

Distance Relationship, Cheating and a few other things

Hello there,

1. Context

I'm 23 years old and I've been dating this 24 years old girl for the past 2,5 years. At this moment we are separated by thousands of kms since I'm in New Zealand and she is in Germany.
    We will be back to our country in 8 months and will probably stay together again. At this stage of my life I can say that I have been (had sex with) only 2 girls whereas she had been
    with a few more men than that. Not that "numbers" really matter for girls, but for men it kind of indicates lack of experience.

2. The "Problem"

I know I'm young and maybe shouldn't take things too serious but this girl is amazing and even though I don't believe in marriage in the near future (not at least for 7+ years of my life) I don't
    want to hurt her. However, being a man, I'm frustrated with the fact that I have got a small experience with women. It's not only about sex, it's also about flirting and having "the game"
    or however you wanna call it, since I got a small experience I don't feel confident enough about myself in this area of life, and I'm afraid that later this lack of experience might bring me regret.
    So I could just tell her "Look I feel like I need more experience with women and thus we should break up cause I don't wanna hurt you", but this way we would probably never get back together
    and I'd be letting her down at this moment that she needs my support (with the living abroad thing and missing the family and all of that), besides, she would likely hate me for a long time.
    I never felt comfortable with lying but it's undeniable that sometimes it's the best option, and I wonder if this is the case. Should I lie to her and go party around to meet some girls in order
    to preserve a potential future together and also this way making myself available for her at this moment of her life?

I'd like to read a few personal experiences of the members and what do they think about it, mainly men.

Cheers

Clearly your relationship isn't working. Otherwise you would not even consider doing this. So end the relationship.

I think you have many wrong notions. I don't think she will judge you solely on the basis of bed performance which anyway is something most men improve only with time (not really number of partners). And otherwise you are too young to even think about long term. Take your time ... see this girl while you can. Take it sportively if it breaks (which I think it will) ... see her as your guru and don't insist on anything long term.

Besides "Look I feel like I need more experience with women and thus we should break up cause I don't wanna hurt you" is probably one of the most hilarious breakup lines I ever heard ... I think I will remember this and try to use it someday.

i think its all in your head! cause you groq up hearing that a mn should have done it a lot! sex if for marriage!

Rather get what you got on your mind out of your system now before you make a long term commitment and then regret not having got it out of your system.

You cant expect her to wait or to be ok with it, but in the long term what you describing there right now could do a lot more damage on a much deeper level.