+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex got married..feeling a bit sad?

Ex got married..feeling a bit sad?

So, I know that this does not really matter but I found out today that my ex got married a couple of months ago. This does not come as a surprise at all.

He was not very nice to me and we had a bad break-up. He was always in love with his ex girl and they are married now.

I am happy where I am in life, I am working in another country, traveling, and meeting all kids of interesting people. I just feel that He is doing better in life than me, as in he has an amazing wedding (although he always wanted that so his wedding would be better than his friend's), feels like he has settled down, and is happy.

I feel the same feelings that he always made me feel, that his family had so much more money than me, and that I guess I just no good enough. Now I feel, that even though I always had my life together and felt like my late 20's should be spend doing everything that I want to do before I settle down, today more than ever I feel like I am so behind everyone. I have found someone who is a good man, even though he lives far and someday we might end up together. If we do, I might not have a big, great wedding.

On top of everything my ex used to always tell me that even though I am pretty, there was not much more to me, although he was from another culture and I think that he could never truly understand me, or even bothered to since I did not think the way he did.

Sorry, just venting :/

you have to move on,eventually..

A good way is to remove any photo/stuffs related to him from now on...

Take one step at a time to learn new things & make more friends..

Hope you are fine.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"