+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Husband threatern to kill me if I don't leave his "Ex" wife alone

Ex Husband threatern to kill me if I don't leave his "Ex" wife alone

So...I just got a message from my GF ex husband, it said

" If you don' live alone my wife, I will coming for you, I know where I can find you . And I will fix you Mother ****er.. "

My GF said he being stalking her,he said it himself that he track her phone, she went to the police for protective order but he still won't stop,he said he won't care ,now he coming for me. She said he won't stop harassing her, he was abusive and dominated everything she do when she was with him, never let her talk to anyone and be his maid. I send him a few clever come back.

"Passionate words"
    "Keep it up, I'm sure threatening me and your wife will help you stay in this country much longer *yawn*"
    "Your wife already move on,why can't you? I'm sure there are plenty of other women to be your house maid. "

I'm sure he know where I live since she said he took her phone and check all the message, what should I do now? I weight 100 pound,collage student who never taking a self-defend class, he was in the army and killed people...Totally overkill

*Sorry for my English, not my native language*
    Last edited by DimitriTheGreat; 31-07-12 at 01:15 PM.

why are you even talking to his ex wife? seems like your creating your own issues.

Talking to his ex? I'm her Bf... What you want me to do,just leave my love alone just because some guy threaten me? Should all the guys be scare if their ex tell them to stay away? It call an Ex for a reason, she told him she don't love him anymore ,it being two year but he still won't leave her alone.
    Last edited by DimitriTheGreat; 01-08-12 at 05:16 AM.

First, DO NOT reply to him with clever come backs, just ignore him in that regard. You have the option to file a police report for threatening your safety and well-being, as well as having her file for a restraining order. But right now they're only threats, so there isn't a lot of action that can be taken.

If you're truly concerned, then yes, you should leave your "love". You aren't married, don't have any kids (I assume), so your safety matters.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I'm going to collage for Criminal Justice to be a police officer, so...Me leaving is not exactly a good start for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriTheGreat View Post
    I'm going to collage for Criminal Justice to be a police officer, so...Me leaving is not exactly a good start for me.
    Leave her, not your college...
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's not over her. You're in for a heap of shit on this. How long have they been divorced?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh