+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buyers remorse, NO CONTACT... ?

I was formerly a pot dealer. You're from Canada so I shouldn't have to explain the difference. Now I'm a nerdy computer programmer and have been for years..what does my job have to do with anything? As far as guaranteeing this chick flips out..I think you know why and I already said that it's a vindictive move. She played him, and is now back to play some more. He should crush her.

Actually, my perception of self and what I prescribe, are perfectly congruent. I respect you, you respect me, and we'll have a great time. You disrespect me, then you've lost my respect, and I'll treat you as I see fit, accordingly. I'm a generous and helpful friend, and I have no problem going to great lengths or making sacrifices to help my friends. I'm a person of extremes and I do everything in equal measures, so if you're my friend I'll go to great lengths to help you, if you're my enemy, I'll go to great lengths to harm you. Of course this attitude says more about me that the other person...its MY attitude. I'm glad you don't "stoop to their level", but I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

You're wrong about abusive behavior too, unless we're talking strictly those who have started something with me. I have no desire to control anyone else's feelings or actions and as I said earlier I constantly give of myself to my friends; I just don't mind conflict at the same time. I'm not hurt or angry, but if someone does hurt or anger me, I'm probably going to try to inflict the same. Sticking around to hurt someone back is not limited to schoolchildren..I have a fun, rewarding life, where I support myself fully, but if you **** with me, you're gonna get ****ed with right back.

The problem with an eye-for-an-eye is that everybody ends up blind.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Backup - you told the OP to go ahead and sleep with the girl some more and just use her in a vindictive way correct? I understand where that would come from...I also have felt that if someone does me wrong that somehow makes it OK or gives me the right to treat them as bad as I want. But really revenge is just dumb and a waste of time. No one ever has the right to treat someone poorly...it's just not good for the cycle of things. It's not good for you. Anyway, you going to the free concert in civic center park this weekend? It's going to be a rager!!

Well I took the woman out to a nice dinner,drinks and we went 4wheelin just had a great time. she went on and on about what a mistake she made and how she was sorry. I had a great time too. Everything felt like before. Like nothing ever changed. At the end of the night she asked me to stay the night. I respectfully declined and went on about my way. She has called, texted, emailed, dropped of cards at my house I could go on. I haven't returned one of her attempts to contact me. Her friends are now calling and Facebooking me talking about how I've crushed her. All of a sudden I'm the bad guy??? No sex just a fun date. With all this negative feed back I wish I would of just slept with her. All I wanted to do was show her one last time how good of a man I am. Now I hope she misses it.

Haha you guys are a trip to read yalls heated points and indepth disscusions. Haha take it easy...

Vincenzo, I believe in a heart for an eye.

Maple, Nope, I'm going to Sublime at Red Rocks on Sunday.

Busted Ego, it's not too late..
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 07-08-12 at 04:31 AM.

Sublime is whack...Brad has been dead for a long time. You should be going to Thievery at RR...do you sometimes wear pink shirts?

That's what I said, but I'm getting dragged to it. I might scalp a ticket to Skrillex on Thursday if I get enough work done. I really don't go to a whole lot of concerts anymore, and yes, I frequently wear pink shirts and skirts.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're wrong about abusive behavior too, unless we're talking strictly those who have started something with me.
    Bien sur. There's always an excuse. "But he started it!". School yard antics, as I said.

She played him, and is now back to play some more. He should crush her.
    As you can see from the OPs last post, he doesn't need to 'crush her'. She is going to do it all by herself, and this way he doesn't need to feel like an ass about it. This is why one need not stoop to their level. Don't even think of it as a moral issue, think about it as how much your time is worth. Messed up people almost always go there themselves, why waste your own valuable time?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Were you not paying attention? He took her out on an all day date, just to remind her of how much fun he is, just so could ignore her. That sounds like spending time to me. I told him to **** her and drop her, in the most passive way possible so as to minimize the time wasted.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 07-08-12 at 05:29 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Double-digit IQ person. I read the thread and understood better than you. Yes he spent time, enjoyed it (therefore not a waste) but he turned her down for sex. Now, she crying the blues but can't complain he used her when he doesn't call back.

I do agree he should have just stopped seeing her altogether, but this way makes the point and saves his face also. NC would have made him seem almost as much an ass as your bang and run option.

Kudos, BustedEgo.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm sure he would've enjoyed ****ing her too, so it wouldn't have been a waste..which was my point the whole time. Be as passive as possible(investing nothing), **** her, don't talk to her.

I think it's time that we agree to disagree. On the rare occasions that situations like this come up, I'm going to continue to handle them as I have, no matter how elementary you think it is. I like results I can see.

When did ****ing people you dislike become enjoyable?

I really don't know how men separate sex and emotion...I wish I could do that. I wish I could be a man for 1 month and **** as many people as I wanted and not feel like I was going to be judged for it....

Sex feels good. If the girl is good looking with a wretched personality, sex can still be enjoyed. The same is true in reverse, if the girl is not really attractive, but has a great personality or is really good in bed, also enjoyable. It depends on what you want out of the sex. If I'm just really horny, I can put up with a good looking, yet semi-retarded girl who I cannot stand to hear speak, and it has no effect the sex. Of course connected, intimate sex with someone I love is the best, but banging people I don't care about or even dislike will do in the meantime.

As far as being a man and separating sex and emotion, and ****ing as many people as I want...I don't care if I'm judged by it or what other people think about it in general. I'm happy.

Ha. All valid points... The fact that she want to have we with me is now the turn off I dislike the most.?. There's no challenge like there was before its just "here I will do whatever you want." to me there's no fun in that. I did however get a good compliment from one of her friends. That said to me "most guys would of fuked her and never called her again." haha of course I'm not like most guys. Now she is trying to get a date with me. Go figure.?. Nonetheless I still isn't get any answers on why the sudden break up then the sudden change of heart.?. I suppose I never will.

As far as separating emotion from sex, that's easy but I think boys learn that at a much younger age and girls never grasp it. It's as simple as this, Men Fuk-Women feel. Like "backup" said you should not care about what others think about you. That's too much to worry about for me.

If she takes your relationship lightly like that, and kisses another guy, and perhaps has been with another guy, why would you want such a girl? It makes no sense, to continue with a person like that, as this is just a preview of what's to follow. I say, get a girl who respects herself and you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123