+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend loves his best girl friend?

Boyfriend loves his best girl friend?

Ok, I'll try to keep it short.
    My boyfriend has a girl friend let's call her Susie (he has many, but this one is his best girl friend), he knows her for more than 10 years. I never had a problem with her, because she is a bit ugly, and he always said that: she's ugly, she's a 'peasant' etc. 3 months ago we were broken up. My friend lives with his best guy friend and when she was out of town, my bf slept in her bed. When she came home, she found blonde hairs in her bed ( aand..Susie is blonde). 3 months later when we made up I asked him about it and at first he lied, he said he slept alone, but then de admitted he slept with her, but only sleeping like 2 buddies. Then I saw some pictures in a club with them..hugging and dancing a little too close..but they were always 'joking' like that, so I didnt make a big deal out of it.*
    A few days ago, he got drunk and his phone was on the bed, he usually keeps it hidden, and I read his messages.. 3 months ago, when we weren't dating, he was talking to her,,for about a month..with messages from him *like 'love you, miss you like crazy, kisses on your breasts or thinking of your perfect sexy ass'
    Next day I confronted him about it..he didnt admit a thing..after an hour of fighting he admitted they kissed, but I really think it was more, there were a lot of sexual messages and messages like they were together..she wrote something like 'let's take it slow bla bla'. Oh, and he had pictures with her in her underwear! And he said he dumped her because he didnt like her, but I think it was the other way around because in that time she wrote something on facebook like 'it's better to let go of a person when you're disappointed or smth like that' anyway,, these things happened when we were not together, but still.. It really hurts, mostly because he never sends me messages like 'miss you like crazy, in fact after a year and a half he never told me he loves me! It bothers me that he lied to me, that he doesnt admit they slept together (probably because he doesnt want other people to find out, he is also friend with Susie's ex).. And of c he says he has no feeling for her and that the messages were just jokes. But then why would you try to date your best girl friend and risk losing your friendship? He couldve slept with a slut if he was horny.. They havent talked for like a month and a half (since we got back together) but he hasnt deleted her picture on the phone or her name in his phone (which is a sexual funny name).*
    I really don't know what to do..what do you think? Thank you so much!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, but I wouldn't allow myself to tolerate my bf being so sneaky, weird and calling another girl (whoever she is for him) whatever sexy name, writing her sexy messages or whatever...ESPECIALLY if they had history together... Stop doing that, it's hurting you. Tell him it's hurting you and if he doesn't stop, you leave and he can continue his senseless whatever. Relationship should feel good and comfortable and not a constant struggle and need to check if he started to cheat on you yet, or not. Decide for yourself. This is definitely not a serious relationship yet, it's still time to leave and find happiness somewhere else.
    I wazzzz here

Thank you, Petit Papillon. Other opinions? I am really sad and I really need a piece of advice.. Thank you..

It is apparent from your post that you entered his life just a few weeks after he broke up. And he is clearly not over her. In all probability you are the backup GF while he still loves her.

Do yourself a favor. Move out before it is too late.