+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PMs! Please help I don't know what to do?

PMs! Please help I don't know what to do?

Well my Girlfriend has her moments just like any other girl, she is meant to be on in a couple of days however she thinks that because she has been ill for a while she will be late on by quite a large amount of time although I have noticed a large change in her personality such as she hasn't kissed me and hasn't been effectionate towards me when she usually is very effectionate it's also like when she is with me she goes into her own world. She usually goes like this before her period although she has been in this mood for about 5 days and I don't know if it's me or PMs causing her to act this way as its never been quite as bad as this but has been like this, I just don't know what to do because obviously when she's in these moods I can't act myself and she is constantly asking me what's wrong, obviously I can't act myself when I feel like I'm talking to a different person. So my question is what do I do and is it just likely to be PMs even known she thinks she won't be on her period for a while although it's been close to 28 days, also what do I do in this time that she is acting this way?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep track of when her period starts so you can anticipate when she is likely to be hormonal. Most women who suffer from PMS have difficulty the week prior to her period starting, and some during ovulation (usually 14 days before the period is due).

Learn the art of being able to have thick skin and say "yes, dear". It also wouldn't hurt for you to keep a stash of her favorite chocolate on hand.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ask her, she can tell

You have to understand is not just about hormonal changes, but the pain that is included. Just think of your worst diarrhea cramps you have ever had, now double that, and that is what it's like for us ladies. Also add the headaches, the throbbing lower back pain, that sometimes hits hard in the hip then down the leg, not to mention when the jeans are so tight from the bloating. So imagine you going through that...you would be a tad bit miserable too wouldn't you? This just doesn't happen a week before, it happens during, and then about 10 days later you get hit with the pain of ovulation. So ya I hope that cleared some things up. You want to make her feel better, get her one of those magic bags, heat it up, and stay quiet. Get her some meds for the pain and yes chocolate helps because it releases endorphins in the brain which is a natural pain reliever.

Oh an be sympathetic....
    Last edited by smackie9; 05-08-12 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    what do I do in this time that she is acting this way?
    There's an iPhone app out there called Pink Pad. Let her use it; it'll keep track of all that stuff. Pretty damn accurate.

When it gets to be that time of the month, I usually lay low and keep to myself. I don't need to deal with all that bullshit.

That app will also tell you when she's ovulating (you should still buy tests to make sure), so you can abstain from sex on those days and virtually eliminate the odds of her getting pregnant. If you routinely punch her in the stomach, the odds basically drop to 0.