Hello everyone I hope you can help with this one:

I have this situation. There is this one guy, I'm very close friends with him and I started really liking him after a while. He's flirted with me more than once and we have kissed. He's always there when I need him, though, that's what friends do I guess. I admitted I liked him, a lot, and he's said he likes me too but that he's emotionally unstable and can't handle a relationship at the moment. (still not 100% sure if he was just blowing me off kindly or genuine) Anyway, his actions after that have been a bit confusing, since he continued flirting and he did want to kiss me again, but for the record we didn't. I feel really comfy around him, he's got similar interests, is very spontanious and outgoing and he makes me smile, even when I'm not feeling too hot.

Then there's this other guy, I haven't known him as long as guy one, but still a year and we've talked on several occasions. We met at a party and could really talk nicely, but apparantly he was flirting with me (he told me) and I didn't notice really. We swapped numbers and he's been real nice when I needed to talk about things. He sails as a hobby and is a bit more conservative about, well, life than I am. He's pretty traditional in relationships, but I kind of like that. He was raised pretty strictly catholic, but doesn't do much with it now although that is where he gets his conservative view on life from. (But he's still a member of a very liberal and alternative student organisation as am I) He still shows interest and I am also pretty attracted to him. When I'm around him I'm not too confident yet, but I haven't known him too long, but I really want to get to know him. He comes from a slightly richer family than mine, which feels a little intimidating to me, but he doesn't act like it (he pays his own study mostly and has a job to do that). We have some similar interests, but also a lot of dissimilarities. (a bit more than with guy one)

Both guys are very nice and intelligent. They are both older than me, 1 year and 5 years.

Now, obviously this is a bit of a mess. I'm just not sure whether I know what to do with this and I need a second opinion. In order to make a intelligent suggestion it's important to know a bit about me aswell: I've had a tough time when I was younger, I was very different and basically didn't fit in which made me very insecure until I became a member of that organisation. I have built up some confidence, but I'm still very carefull with trusting people. I need time to feel comfortable around someone and even then I'm not a loud person. I'll stand for what I believe in and I'm not afraid of sharing my opinion but I also like hearing a different point of view, I'm very open minded and like discussions. I'm carefull with the way I formulate things, because I don't want to be misunderstood. Also I may act cool and appear very calm, I have very deep feelings that, if they are hurt, are hurt deeply. I have been hurt recently with my dad's passing, both of them have been there for me in the last period.

So if you managed to read all the way through this: I hope you can offer some advice! I am really confused about this, I like both guys but I don't want to either lead both on or wait for something to happen.
Thank you!