+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Love, Drugs and BDSM...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    I got from her body language and from what she said that she was uncomfortable with it, so I said I wouldn't and that I really knew it was a stupid idea to begin with (total lie, but I felt like I had to reassure her in a more firm way that I wouldn't be sleeping with the housemate.)
    okay. so whats your next move?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Imma might not understand this. Tell him its the book w/a hole in it the size of his penis. That might help.
    Wish i understood this high brow humour, besides im not sure how you guess the size of my walloper from my posting style? I suppose there is **** all better to do when you live in the mountains, than guess random strangers tadger size. For the record, im hung like a derby winner.

You can carry on with this tedious ****ing navel gazing thread now.

Chopping off his typing finger hopefully.

Wow, I've really got under your skin huh iam? Amazing how you still can't resist reading and posting in this tedious ****ing navel gazing thread.

I'm going to go back to uni in a few days whenever my dad plucks up the courage to drive up north to see his dad (who lives in the city where I go to uni, but he's got quite sever dementia now). I thought it was going to be today, but my dad said he feels too tired. I'm going to tell my housemate I don't think it's a good idea to be sleeping together when we live with each other. I thought I'd call up a girl who I was seeing just before the summer, I got a few drunken texts from her a few days ago asking me when I was back so I think she'll still be up for a bit of fun. She's not as wild as my housemate, but it's less complicated this way. Then in about two weeks we're having a massive drug-fuelled houseparty and I'll be with my old friend for probably the last time until a few days over Christmas. We'll talk really honestly and without anxiety while high, I'm kinda looking forward to that (the stuff is pretty much powdered therapy.)

So that's the plan, such as it is.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

You need to be high to be able to talk honestly and without anxiety to your crush :S?

Why don't you just tell her that you want to be in a relationship with her, and see what she thinks? It seems to me like you're making things more complicated than they are...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    You need to be high to be able to talk honestly and without anxiety to your crush :S?
    It helps you to be less reticent and more in touch with your own emotions. Not just any high though, specifically mdma. That just happens to be one of it's effects, it's why they use it to help people going through PTSD or dealing with terminal illness. Alcohol/cocaine/cannabis/LSD won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Why don't you just tell her that you want to be in a relationship with her, and see what she thinks? It seems to me like you're making things more complicated than they are...
    She already said she doesn't want to date me (not that we can anymore anyway really) and that we are better off just being friends. This was before we slept with each other again though. I think she was just hesitant about starting a relationship just before we move to opposite ends of the country for another year. Her last boyfriend was long distance for a while and it ended quite badly.

riveting........

At what point did you think my purpose was to entertain you? Here's a helpful hint - if this thread bores you, stop clicking on the link.

I really enjoyed reading all this. Somehow, it reminded me of a book, "One Day" by David Nicholls. I might still be a bit naive but I tend to think that, if it's meant to be, it will all work out in the end. I DO NOT wish the tragic ending for anyone as in the book, of course.

Since she had one bad experience about a long distance relationship, I can imagine that she wouldn't definitely feel thrilled about getting into one all over again. I think she's being wise being cautious but I feel she does like you more than as a friend, obviously. In the grand scheme of things and how every day seems to fly by, one year is really nothing. I'd just keep in touch, enjoy each other's company whenever opportunities arise, don't overly get stressed over it but be good to each other, take each day as it comes and see how all this take you two after the uni.

Good luck!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567