+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how does she feel????

how does she feel????

it's like this... the girl i love asked me for some time to think of the way she feels about me. She says she's very confused about her feelings, but that she loves. recently she told me that she's almost over thinking and she was almost sure of what she wanted, but she still wanted a couple of days to think.
    1- she doesn't want to hurt me even more so soon?
    2- she doesn't love me but she wants too, so she's trying to get time to start loving me?
    3- none. what then?

we still don't have a relationship. we only talk by the net cause we don't have the courage to speak in front of each other. She says that's weird and it's the first time that happens to her. She says that our relation is weird and she loves me (that's what she says). she says that she would like to talk with me directly but she doesn't have the courage to meet me...

i need opinions. does she digs me or not?
    I'm that star up in the sky
    I'm that mountain peak up high
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Dreams come true, you just need to have them... (my dream came true... I just hope I never wake up)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadbyNature
    it's like this... the girl i love asked me for some time to think of the way she feels about me. She says she's very confused about her feelings, but that she loves. recently she told me that she's almost over thinking and she was almost sure of what she wanted, but she still wanted a couple of days to think.
    1- she doesn't want to hurt me even more so soon?
    2- she doesn't love me but she wants too, so she's trying to get time to start loving me?
    3- none. what then?

we still don't have a relationship. we only talk by the net cause we don't have the courage to speak in front of each other. She says that's weird and it's the first time that happens to her. She says that our relation is weird and she loves me (that's what she says). she says that she would like to talk with me directly but she doesn't have the courage to meet me...

i need opinions. does she digs me or not?
    thanks for the suport....
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Dreams come true, you just need to have them... (my dream came true... I just hope I never wake up)

If she wants time to think give her that time, you don't have nothing to loose, only to gain. What i don't get it's why do you want a relationship if you "don't have the courage to speak in front of each other" ? Or are we talking about a long distance relationship ???
    Don't get so anxious about what is she thinking for taking so long. Anyway, hope for the best, but get ready for the worst, ok? You can't know what is a girl's mind. After all, Women are the biggest mistery in the Universe

yes i'm giving her time... but i have everything to loose, HER.
    we're just shy i think. i've asked her if she wanted to meet one day and she said that she wouldn't know what to do cos she would be very nervous and anxious...
    Anymore opinions?

thanks bluestrattos...
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Oh... and i always exept the worst...
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

The easiest thing to do would be to take her out on a date. Just say, "If anything is ever going to come of this we need to meet in person"
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

yeah... but she doesn't have the courage to go out... she's to shy...
    BUT HOW DOES SHE FEELS????
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

why don't you ask her? we don't know! how do you not have the courage to go and talk to someone you love in person? that confuses me.

i've asked her... i have asked to talk with her face to face 2... But she says she wants to think about it....
    I just don't understand her...
    1-she says she loves me and there's no question about that
    2- she wants to think about how she feels

I just don't get it...
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

how old are you guys?

i can't believe u r giving me the age bullshit but alright...
    16 and 15....
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

The only to really do though is to meet her face to face. Just say "Look its killing me that you wont meet me face to face. If you really did love me you would be fine meeting me. The only things that could happen are good ones so how about taking a chance with me." If she still doesn't want to I would cut your losses and move on.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

i see her in school time. but we don't talk directly... now we r on vacations and we started combining a date but than she started to stop saying stuff like "i love u" and "i want to be with u" 'till she asked for sometime to clear her mind...
    now what i don't get is why she says i love u and wants to think about how she feels... that's the only thing i want to know...
    I'm sure the she loved me 'till at least one week ago ('till she started backoing off)...
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Quote Originally Posted by DeadbyNature
    i can't believe u r giving me the age bullshit but alright...
    16 and 15....

hey there's a point to this age bullshit. i just couldn't imagine older people in this situation. but now that i see that you guys are 16 and 15, it makes a whole lot more sense. i say don't let her get away with not talking to you. give her the couple of days she asked for then tell her that you want to know how she feels and if it's over then to tell you that it's over. it kinda sounds like she's trying to avoid you.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    to know how she feels and if it's over then to tell you that it's over.
    I don't understand this part...
    I just don't understand what she wants....
    I HATE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast