+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you feel if your man wanted to bring in another women ?

How would you feel if your man wanted to bring in another women ?

Ok Ladies I need your opinions please ! My husband and I have been married 11 years . We work hard to keep our sex life fun and interesting He wants me to bring in another women . Not to be with him but he wants me and this other women to put on a show for him . He wants to be involved but does not want to have intercoarse with this other women . He has always been a good faithful man but for some reason Im feeling a little nervous about it . Like maybe he will be looking at her instead of me .... Stupid I know But if any of you have done this and can let me knoe the type of experience you had or just give me your opinion on it that would be awesome ! Thanks in advance !

A MFF threesome has it's ups and downs. It's quite complicated to react to two people at the same time, more difficult to respond to the noises people make and the likes. You also find yourself thinking stuff like "oh, I haven't given her much attention in a while so I'd better switch for a bit". You feel almost obliged to keep everyone involved, which doesn't happen with just two, and so it's occasionally more difficult to lose yourself in the moment... On the other hand, it's hot as hell, the mere memory of two girls kissing on your dick is a treat that only an incredibly special wife could give her husband. Believe me, if you went for this he would love you more than life itself. Feeling nervous is natural, but if you're nervous about your husband being led astray by the other woman, I would relax a little. He won't ever be straying far from a wife who's willing to fulfil sexual fantasies like this.

May I ask how you know this other woman? Have you even found someone yet?

I think this is the most stupid married topic that i have ever read.
    woman all over the world is having hard times with men cheating and to heal from that.

And now you want to make it happen yourself inside your marraige?

Dont come here crying about him cheating on you or left with the other woman!
    Cause you put your morels low, men will walk on it and piss on it. and spit it in your face!

And a men will always see how far they can go with u.
    so if you find this normal. or okay to even think about it, he will know he can even cheat /.cause there is no difference.
    and marriage is something holy and need to be kept holy. and its made for 2 people.
    so next time find out what it is way before you step into it.

And normal people try to keep their relationship clean and nice. and you try to make it worse. u r weird tho.

also there is 100000 things you can do to keep your marriage sex fun and interesting.
    did you know that your body have a lot of spots where you both can touch each other and feel more horny and sensation?
    depends on your mood and how horny male and female are etc. they get more sensation and discover more of those spots on theirs and each others body .
    This is just one part! And i think a men asking ou that is a warning sign of a broken marriage on the road to divorce.,

bUT U DONT GET IT I GUESS, YOU ARE TO exiting about the idea. sad.

I was wondering if we'd get some quasi-religious moralizing bollocks from you again.

By the way, it's spelled 'too' if the word is followed by an adverb or adjective (or if it's a synonym of ‘also’.) I know it's pathetic to be bothered by that, but it's been driving me nuts every time I read another one of your ignorant posts.

Well I have one girl in mind but its not set in stone Im trying to be careful about who I choose

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    I was wondering if we'd get some quasi-religious moralizing bollocks from you again.

By the way, it's spelled 'too' if the word is followed by an adverb or adjective (or if it's a synonym of ‘also’.) I know it's pathetic to be bothered by that, but it's been driving me nuts every time I read another one of your ignorant posts.
    I agree. I wonder if she understands the meaning of the words 'thick' and 'dogshit' and 'as'

Quote Originally Posted by lg41701 View Post
    Well I have one girl in mind but its not set in stone Im trying to be careful about who I choose
    Very understandable. Have you posed the idea to this girl yet? Has she ever been part of a couple's threesome before? A friend of mine in the BDSM scene has a few couples who she occasionally plays with, all in (very) happy long-term relationships. Someone like that would be ideal I imagine, it can be intimidating to be the explicit third wheel if you've never been in a threesome before.

I have asked her and she is for it ! But she is a friend so I would'nt want it to be akward after but I dont think it will be . Plus since I know her I know of her past and that she is clean and things like that . At first we were looking for a stranger but I really feel more comfortable knowing the kinda person I'm getting involved with . Plus I can be self consious so I wanted to feel like the sexier of the 2 and in the case I will be lol Not that she is unattractive , I just feel like I could be confident when being compared

Take your drama to your momma.
    Read it or keep your head in your ass.

Dont make your problem main!
    Have a lovely bitter life as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I agree. I wonder if she understands the meaning of the words 'thick' and 'dogshit' and 'as'

You wonder to much. start using your own mind.

I also wanted to say that I am very happily married and my husband is one of the best men I know by far . It's a very comon fantasy for a man to want to see two women together and as long as no boundries are crossed . He does not want to be with another women , he is a wonderful faithful man . He just wants to live out a fantasy and see me with another women . I don't think its to much to ask as long as its a one time thing and we handle it responsibly . Our marriage is holy and sacred and this wont change that or the way we love each other . I appreciate everyones opinion but being rude to me because my opinion is different than yours isnt very nice . I suppose you could leave it to a wonderful old expression ... If you cant say anything nice , dont say anything at all . I just wanted opinions of people who have done this or have thought about doing it , and to find out how it went for them . Not to get bashed for even considering it .

Quote Originally Posted by lg41701 View Post
    I have asked her and she is for it ! But she is a friend so I would'nt want it to be akward after but I dont think it will be . Plus since I know her I know of her past and that she is clean and things like that . At first we were looking for a stranger but I really feel more comfortable knowing the kinda person I'm getting involved with . Plus I can be self consious so I wanted to feel like the sexier of the 2 and in the case I will be lol Not that she is unattractive , I just feel like I could be confident when being compared
    Sounds good, hope it all goes well for the three of you. Enjoy!

I want to have a threesome with 2 guys...but I don't think my man will go for that. Do you think its harder to find 2 guys that are straight that would be in to it? I have 2 guys in mind...they grew up together and have shared partners before...well one woman...but never a threesome. I used to have a sexual relationship with one of them and I think he would be down...he'd def. be down to sleep with me again...just not sure if he would want his friend to...

Do you think its harder to find 2 guys that are straight that would be in to it?
    No, easier if anything. In a MMF threesome there's far less, if any, guy-on-guy action than there is girl-on-girl in a MFF (in my experience), probably because not many girls find gays as erotic as most men find lesbianism, so it doesn't really matter if the guys aren't 'heteroflexible'. The traditional MMF threesome is also a much simpler thing to do because (sorry for sounding so crude) at any one time each guy is pretty much just concentrating on one hole.

I used to have a sexual relationship with one of them and I think he would be down...he'd def. be down to sleep with me again...just not sure if he would want his friend to...
    Only one way to find out. I'm always flattered when couples ask me (it's by no means a regular occurrence btw,) even if I do decline sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast