+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stumped

Stumped

I have been with this person for a while now living with them for 41/2 years engaged as well as a kid together.My story begins i was living in Georgia were i was born and i met a girl online when i was 16. I didnt try at first to be with this person but i liked her so much we both struggled to get us to work. So i ended up moving to new jersey and we started living together.im not going to go into the whole detail of the relationship but long story short i went from a dead beat to a man with a full time job good health insurance and a good dad. we had a rough time as we are young both 22. I thought things were fine we were working towards our goals house and maybe another kid. We got into a fight nasty words were said for the first time in a long time and she said we needed a break.Its been 2 months going on years. We still live in the same apartment and she still talks about whats going on here and there. Se he tells me that she dosent want to be in a relationship right now and some time to regain happiness. She says eventually she wants to work things out and that she couldnt throw 6 years down the drain and that love for some one like that just dosent go away. im stumped because i dont want to give up on my family and if she still has love for me in her heart. witch she says she does. then i want to make it work. i have been a bit selfish at times and i hate that it came to this for me to realize whats important to her.I dont know if its over or if theres a chance. if there is a chance why is it taking so long. nobody can help me so i reach to the females.

I hate to say this but you gave her all the control because you fear of losing her. You have to grow some and regain control in your relationship. Tell her that it's time, right now to work on fixing things, like see a couples counselor, and tell you what the hell she wants....no more putting things off. You have to make her give you her decision. Man up! If she still gives you the runaround pack up your stuff and move out.