+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Damn this American Embassy!

Damn this American Embassy!

Damn Damn Damn!!

Damn those guys! I was the last one to get that darn invitation, thanks to my dear varsity in Denver! Now I'm the last one applying for the interview. what the hell, those guys should give me a visa STRAIGHT away! I study in an American university and I've been to the states like three times! I have an interview on the ....6th of August!!! WHAT the hell is with this embassy! No plane tickets left either! They're just paranoid!

And guess what, the american embassy blames the student for turning in their documents too late! unbelievable!

Now I'm late for school...it starts on the 18th! Moreover, mike and i were gonna go to CA for vacation! ARGH
    I have it all. Including kino.

I'll......talk to some people.
    Heit ist mein taug.

They made me travel 700KMs and wait hours just to get that "interview", which consisted of two questions he already knew the answers to. Got the visa though!
    "The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night".
    - Otto von Bismarck

Hey, Zekk, wo'd you talk to?? They actually moved my interview from 6th to 1st of ahust, that *eeep* TOMORROW!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is the end of the world! I'm so nervous I think I'll mess up! Or even worse say something stupid and they'll never let me go~! Never YOU HEAR ME never!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!! What am I to do now? What am I to do now? there's no place like home...there's no place like hoooommme. Ooone-Twwwwooo-Threeee-Four- FIIIVE---ARGH!!!!! Oh no oh no oh no oh no!! Help!

My lfe has come to its breaking point! Why on earth are you guys so obsessed with not letting students from other countries come study! Damn you guys. Why do they reject so many nice, smart, european girls!! They should reject more of those Chinese students. They're EVERYWHERE! They've flooded our university! That's it, If I don't get that ****ing VISA I'll have to open up a VERY BIG can of whoopass!

That was the best I could do. Don't worry too much about it, you'll get it, just.....trust me. As for Chinese students bring em on, asian girls are STILL the cutest.
    Heit ist mein taug.

REJECTION

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

...this is unacceptable. I'll have to get my hands a little more dirty here.
    Heit ist mein taug.