+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help

Help

My question is how can i learn to trust me husban after 1) his facebook was logged on and found messages between him and agirl that he worked with, the conversation between them was really deep and he has never spoke to me like that. And they were also texting and talking on the phone. After i found out he ended it all. But i did find a picture on his facebook with him and this girl together, at first he lied and said they were at work, fianally told me the truth and they were at a mutual friends house. About one year later his facebook was logged on and he was talking with a different girl he worked with, Again talking how she gave great hugs and missed her and wanted to wake up with her. There was also a couple other ones that were less harmful. So i found the girls number and talked with her a little and she was telling me that shes not the only one he talks to like that. And also about something with a stripper. When i confronted him he told me he didnt know what she was talking about. The things he said to the other girls he didnt mean. But he got very angry and defensive, telling me when hes up late he gets bored. Hes 27 and i think he really needs to grow up, he makes excuses for doing these things. Im not sure how to believe him when he tells me nothing had happened. The last incident happened about 5 months ago. He deleted his facebook, but i have a feeling it might happen again. Can you give me some insight into this. I really need help. Thanks, Pamela

Don't believe him!!! He is full of $h!t!!!

walk away from him, as hard as it is he's not worth it, he's lieing to you,

nobody gets that bored that they go and talk to females in that way, he's being unfaithful,
    its ok if it was general chit chat but its not,
    he's telling you what you want to hear by saying they mean nothing,

he will continue to do it as he knows you will stay with him, basically he see's you as a door mat, sorry if that sounds harsh but its true I'm afraid, leave him and find someone who is happy with you and won't get bored and stray,

hope your ok