cmb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

A weird love story

A few notes about myself before we get this started:

- 18 years old
    - female
    - appearance: 1.6 m, 42 Kg, brown hair and eyes
    - relationship: single

I'll tell you all about the story of this guy who fell in love because of me, got friendzoned and stalked me for some time.

In 2011 I graduated from high school and in the start of 2012 I started going to college.
    Classes started.
    I was sitting next to this guy (let's name him Fred) Fred, during the first month of the semester.
    We started a friendship, as I have lots of male friends as just as many female friends and I have no problem dealing with a friendship with someone of an opposite gender.
    But he had some problems. He was shy so I was his only friend, his family bothers him because they fight a lot, his parents are drug dealers, also he has some psychological issues. He is the ugliest person I've met in my entire life, he smells bad, is a little arrogant, quite depressive, and a big coward.

"Then why were you his friend?" you ask me? Well, my standards are low and I did not know about all this in the beggining.

When I found out all of his problems I could not do anything because we were already friends, but I was hesitating on our friendship a little. Also, I knew that his family meant trouble and possibly he could mean trouble.
    He never touched me or tried to get to any "base", neither did I. And I never tried to flirt with him.

(Four months later)

One day, out of nowhere, he gave me a letter. He said "Open it when you get home".
    When I came home I realized it was a love letter. Six pages back and front. All about me. Creepy as hell.

As I did not have any feelings for him and because he asked the next day for a reply, I had no other option other than to friendzone him.
    I was not going to pretend I loved him to make him feel happy, so I said "Let's be just friends".

He did not accept it.

He started to ignore me during the next days, so I started doing the same thing to him.

But when he realized he was gone from "friendzone" to "nozone" (as we were not friends anymore) he wanted my friendship back, sent me giant e-mails, called me constantly, bought me presents, even stalked me.

But now he stopped.

And this is the story of Fred, the guy who did not accept friendzone and got something worse than that: nothing.

Now here is my question: do you think I am a b* for doing that?
    Last edited by cmb; 22-08-12 at 08:46 AM.

Not particularly. I feel a little sorry for Fred though.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

cmb, you didn't do anything wrong. But hopefully you have learned more from this experience. For example, some guys don't really want to be your friend, they are just too shy to make it clear right away that they are attracted to you. This very likely includes some of your remaining guy friends.

I read an interesting post here a year ago or so from a married woman talking about her guy friends. Before she got engaged, she had about 20 guy friends. After the engagement was announced, about half those guys disappeared. After she got married, only one of those 20 guys remained friends with her, and they are still friends.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.