+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why do some men do this?

why do some men do this?

Why is it when a woman argrgues with there man and some of the men complain to female friends and don't say anything good about the significant other. Then. The significant other sees negative comments on Fb that could mean anything so the friends assume negative and when the significant other asks what that was about he says nothing and won't tell her. Or even the significant would make a comment about the real situation and the man delets it? Why the hell do some men do that? What is the meaning behind that? Is he being childish and playing games and need to be ignored?

I guess there's a moratorium on banning people here, but you're probably one exception that needs to go.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by heartach View Post
    Why is it when a woman argrgues with there man and some of the men complain to female friends and don't say anything good about the significant other. Then. The significant other sees negative comments on Fb that could mean anything so the friends assume negative and when the significant other asks what that was about he says nothing and won't tell her. Or even the significant would make a comment about the real situation and the man delets it? Why the hell do some men do that? What is the meaning behind that? Is he being childish and playing games and need to be ignored?

Don't single out men on this one hun, girls do it too.....it has nothing to do with gender, and a lot to do with maturity.....he has none. Dump his ass.

Huh? What do u mean haxon? Don't understand by what you mean when u say I am an exception and need to go.

What the **** are you trying to say? Stop being so cryptic, and just tell your goddamn story.

Quote Originally Posted by heartach View Post
    Huh? What do u mean haxon? Don't understand by what you mean when u say I am an exception and need to go.
    You post the same thread with the same questions over and over again. We clearly can't help or don't get through to you. It's a waste of bandwidth.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

This is why I f*cking hate Facebook and stay away from it.