+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shes said she is under extreme stress and that makes me worry

shes said she is under extreme stress and that makes me worry

Hi every body , my ex IMed me today and here's the conversation ...

: please do not message me telling you are missing me
    : I am under extreme stress
    : please do not add to it
    : there's more important things that i have to do and calling u is of non importance
    : please respect me
    : okies I will ... can you at least share what is stressing you out ? (besides me) ?
    : no
    : i wont share it with anybody
    : it's not anybody business but mine
    : end of story
    : thank u and bye
    : please know if you need anything I'll be there for you ... you are very important to me
    : ok bye

I don't know what's going on with her ... how can I help her without worrying myself to death ? Is she ok ? What should I do ? ...

This is the girl who said no contact right? I think you should respect her space and not contact her. If she wanted your help, she'd ask you. Leave her be and let her figure it out by herself, and if she wants to talk to you, she'll contact you.

Well the freaking thing is that she keeps contacting me to tell me not to contact her. Like what the heck ... and then tell me she's extremely stress ... if she doesn't want anything to do with me ... stop telling me to not do anything with her .. aiya

Did you end it? I might be jumping to conclusions, I do not know what's happened etc, so forgive me if I have it completely wrong. But the first thing I thought when I read that is this: I think she might be trying to get you to worry about her, perhaps believing that your worry for her might make you want her again, or feel so guilty you'll realise how much you love her.... get what I mean?

If SHE'S doing the contacting, and saying you are of no importance to her... then it sounds like the contrary, you are important to her and she's having a hard time getting over you. Did you talk things over with her? Explain why it was over? Maybe she needs closure. Or maybe she needs time to get over the pain.

Please please please, DO NOT contact her anymore, for your own sake man.

For your own health. Take some time to yourself. Don't worry about her. She'll be fine.

BS, there's something wrong here and if you care you should do everything in your power to find out. You never know, this could be something that in the long affects you. How long have you two been together, and do you love each other? To me it sounds like she's holding a secret, and secrets are bad Mmmkay. Don't just sit back and watch from the sidelines, you have every right to know what is troubling her. But that is just my opinion.

What!? This is his ex! His ex! He has no right to know what is troubling her. She can hold any secret she wants. It does not affect him. He shouldn't watch from the sidelines, he should leave this sorry spectacle entirely.

Any other statements I forgot to negate or correct?

Oh yeah, no shit it's your opinion. Isn't that implied since you are the one who wrote this?

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    What!? This is his ex! His ex! He has no right to know what is troubling her. She can hold any secret she wants. It does not affect him. He shouldn't watch from the sidelines, he should leave this sorry spectacle entirely.

Any other statements I forgot to negate or correct?

Oh yeah, no shit it's your opinion. Isn't that implied since you are the one who wrote this?

my bad, i actually didn't see the ex part in his message. Since you pointed that out to me, sorry. I was just speed reading and didn't catch that part, so don't be so hostile. jeezz. later

Quote Originally Posted by Paxes
    Well the freaking thing is that she keeps contacting me to tell me not to contact her. Like what the heck ... and then tell me she's extremely stress ... if she doesn't want anything to do with me ... stop telling me to not do anything with her .. aiya
    So wait, she contacted you out of the blue and told you not to contact her? I smell a fish... her first msg was "please do not message me telling you are missing me", which sounds like you initially contacted her telling her you missed her. So which is it? Dude, you have to be honest with yourself.

NOoooo... I sent her a text message telling her I missed her ... I expected her to ignore it .. oh well ... I'm over her now ... she's not worth it ... She told me I was immature while I was only trying to work things out and find out what I did wrong so I can learn from it ... She thinks I'm too hyperactive in public ... Oh well ... I'm done with her ... if she contacts me again ... Well there was one whole week I didnt contact her and she IMed me ... and I talked .. but no more ... she is extremely mean and hot tempered... She said she also doesn't have feelings for me anymore ... See I don't think that's ever a good reason to break up because feelings change .. One should always try to work things out

Something you can do to help get over her is to remember all the things that irritated you about her. Like her meanness and hot temper. If she contacts you again, tell her that you don't want her to do it anymore. You should instigate your OWN no contact policy. Good luck!