I met this woman almost 3 months ago. Everything was perfect for 6/7 weeks then she started to get headaches/ low sex drive and she did not call/text as much as usual. She announced she was easing off of anti depressants and at the same time she started to take the mini pill but stopped as this seemed to be the cause of the headaches, nausea, migraines etc.
Things are not easy for her as she is the one suffering but I want to help but am wary of trying too hard, being too smothering. I have been used to the level of messages and calls from her as well as the sex we used to have and now it takes some getting used to, to adjust to a different level without thinking something is wrong. She assures me that all is ok and not to worry but naturally I do worry about things. I have reassured her there will be no pressure from me for her to 'perform' in bed as it's important for her to get herself better first (and I do mean this), however it is so difficult as I want to have this contact with her. I also cannot force her to call/text as much as she used to as this will push her away. She told me if she is not sending enough messages for my liking then she is not the person for me. For fear of her running away I have to almost not be myself at the moment. She has been in a relationship in the past where by she was controlled so now she rebels against this kind of feeling (this is fine as I have no wish to control her). She also is a little cold and I am the more romantic of us two as again she has been hurt in the past so does not allow herself to get too involved and keeps her distance. I am almost on edge waiting for her to end things so therefore have to think carefully about EVERY move (especially at the moment). We have seen each other a lot recently and we have now agreed we must have some space to see other people as living in each others pockets is not healthy so early on. We get on great but I am having to tip toe around her a little bit at the moment. I know this is temporary and I guess I have to be patient and hope that things will get back to where they were in the early days, as she is a fantastic person and we have a great time together.

Any advice???