+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should i do??

AWL is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

what should i do??

I was with my ex for a year and a half before we ended the relationship, a few months later we got back in touch and decided to give it another go. for the whole time we were practically on and off. but after we properly finished she pleaded with me to stay. 5 months later here i am, and we've recently ended it again, or more so, I ended it again. for the majority of our relationship we argued over silly things, we made eachother very insecure about eachother and knew way too much about eachothers pasts to actually live a healthy relationship. we also had a lot of trust issues, but i learned to trust her and she said she learned to trust me, but i dont think she really ever did :/ we slipped away from our friends, and only ever went out when we'd finish for a day or two. it sounds really petty. also, i cant help feeling that aside from being in love with me, i was kind of like a trophey to her, because a few girls from where she lives fancy me, and she was just like 'nah, he's mine' kind of thing :/ but although it werent all good, we did have some amazing times! we really do love eachother, but as much as i love her and hate seeing her heart broken, i dont know if i should go back? shes even hit me twice, but insists it was through drink and promised never to do it again, and although she hasnt, its still worrying?? when i think of her with another bloke, my heart sinks! but at the same time, i dont think id like to spend my life with this girl who has a bit of a crazy streak in her? i keep thinking that maybe just maybe it could change, yet again, if it would it would have been before all this time :/ shes phoning me, emailing me and is so upset and i hate that! i know its wrong to go back out of guilt, but i do think i am attatched tp her, but on the other hand the thought of spending the rest of my life with her, that makes me feel insecue :/ i havnt exactly been a walk in the park, but maybe its because deep down i dont want it and am reacting to it badly by staying with her not to upset her? i cant explain it any better, but i really dont know if i should give it yet another go with her?? somebody please help me

What do you want us to do? If you're after advice then here's mine. She has assaulted you, twice. And blaming it on drink it just so much bullshite. For that alone I'd dump her and never see her again. Quite clearly she's a loony but also you seem to have pretty shite judgement by even considering giving it yet another try.

Don't waste your time. This isn't worth the effort, recognize that and stop thinking about this girl.

why twice the same topic. and its not even a topic that makes sense,