+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice fast!

Need advice fast!

So lastnight was my bachelorette party and I ended up getting really drunk and had sex with 4 different men that I had never met before... The thing is, I let all of them cum inside me. As of I didn't already feel bad enough, my fiancé decided to show up at my place to surprise me with breakfast. He got a little touchy and I kept trying to dissuade him but I thought I would look guilty if I didn't let him, so he proceeded to go down on me.. I hasn't cleaned myself at all after lastnight and I don't think he noticed at all but I feel just absolutely terrible.. He ate me out for almost ten minutes.. Should I tell him an call off the wedding or should I just forget it ever happened? I feel bad anyways cuz he mete after my wild days and thinks I've only been with 3 men, himself included.. But I've been wih more men than that in one night and I can't bring myself to tell him I've slept with over 12 men. What's worse though is now I feel like I wanna do it again.. It was exciting to have that many men cum in me.. I think I should just call the wedding off. Sorry I just needed an outlet to vent. I will probably never even pot here again. Thanks for the ear gals

Sounds like a joke/troll post, but..

When you get drunk you're asking for trouble.
    You're not ready for marriage if you're pulling of shlt like that.

You should tell him, he deserves to know the truth if he's marrying you. There's nothing wrong with ****ing lots of men, but lying to your fiancé isn't cool.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

There's nothing wrong with ****ing lots of men? Sorry but STI's and incurabe deseases like herpes and aids makes it rather reprehensible when letting four strange men ejaculate into you (the general you) and then sharing that with one's SO. Troll post aside... just sayin.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Troll. Last week of schoolies.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh