+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he like me? Should I let him go?

Did he like me? Should I let him go?

Hi everyone, I'd love to get a guys perspective on this..

I met this guy on a night out when I was a bit drunk. I’m always louder and more confident when I’ve been drinking and we hit it off. He asked me to meet up again and we got on really well, although he mentioned that he hates introverted people.

We went out together a few times after this but sometimes he acted as if he didn’t like my personality and quietness, but contradicted himself sending me a valentines card that said you're perfect and telling me that he really liked me even though he knew I was shy.

I didn’t initiate many calls or texts because I wanted to be sure he liked me but he started complaining about that.

When I went to stay with him again it was a bit awkward because of me and afterwards we both stopped contacting each other. After a month he messaged me first to ask why I didn’t speak to him anymore. I asked did you want me to speak to you? And he said yes I did…about a month ago. I was annoyed then so didn’t reply and we havnt spoken since.

Its been three months now and he deleted me on bbm but I miss him I really liked him and had a lot of fun when we were together. Do you think I should try and speak to him or just let him go as we weren’t right together?

Its been three months now and he deleted me on bbm
    Good for him. Next time when a guy is pursuing you and you actually like him then how about putting in a little effort so he knows his efforts are being reciprocated. Contact him again if you still have his info but I suspect that a guy who is smart enough to give up on someone who doesn't appear interested has already found someone else.

Your awkwardness killed it...stop making up excuses like "I didn’t initiate many calls or texts because I wanted to be sure he liked me". That's a load of crap...you just tell yourself that to justify it. If you like someone let them know it, be responsive...it's called: to reciprocate.

And no don't bother him....he deleted your bbm, because he wants to delete you.