I have been going to my health center's pharmacy for a few months now. I recently had to speak to the manager, and when I met him I felt so attracted to him that I could hardly breath. I believe he noticed my reaction and I think he felt attracted to me too I felt the chemistry. Since that first interaction I went in 2 more times and as soon as he saw me he could not stop staring at me the last time he looked at me with such excitement that he blushed, even other people noticed it. He looks at me in a way no one has ever done it before, it just melts my heart. I just don't know what to do. I'm 27 years old and I've never had a boyfriend I'm just really shy. He seems to be in his 40s so he's a lot more experienced than I am and that also intimidates me. I don't know how to approach this situation I can't stop thinking about him, but i'm too shy to do anything other than wonder around the pharmacy just to see him. There's also the possibility that he just looks at me with excitement because I elevated his ego, and not because he's really attracted to me. He doesn't wear a ring but he could be married, I just don't want to get my hopes up too high... I don't want to get hurt... I don't know, i'm very confused what should I do????