+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A younger girl?

A younger girl?

sorry, this is long, but my life is complex, so meh....

I went out with a freind of mine whos a senior in highschool, and last week i met his girlfriend (almost his girlfriend they are really slow b/c shes like all young and innocent and such). I also met a few of his girlfrinds friends. They are all sophomores, and theres this one girl that likes me(my frind told me), and i think i like her alot: shes beautiful and likes me for who i am. I'm 18 and i've never really been interested in any girl before, besides her. Its mostly because im kinda strange so i only get along with girls that get me... which is apparently atleast 1 now. The problem is that im 18 and in college and she's 15 and in highschool. Please dont point out laws or anything, im not concerned with sex here (which i think makes me wierd, b/c most guys are... im a virgin if that matters)
    I've talked with a few people(with different answers). I feel i need another opinon here.

I sometimes feel that if i dont start dating now, i never will. I didnt think this alot before, it was never on my mind. But i met this girl who seems perfect. I also worry that i have to date her, or we wont even be friends at all. But i also worry that i will be bad with girls (0 exp.) and i dont want to blow it with her, especially since she is pretty much in my circle of friends. I also wonder if i have enough time to spend with her... i dont know how much girls expect. The thing that worries me most is how young she is. Most times were just like people of the same age, but sometimes she seems so young i dont think i could relate to her all the time.(innocent, im not sure. I know she has more experince than me though, as i have none). I dont wanna force her to grow up or steal her youth or anything... i dont think i could sleep at night...

I dont know what to do. The thing is, i know i will probably regret whatever i do, i just suck at life. I dont wanna talk to my parents, im not sure what they would think of me being interested in a high-schooler.

If anyone has good advice or expereince, please tell me. I feel like im on a deadline. Saturday me, my friend, his girl, and this girl are all going out to some restaraunt... I think it might be kinda ackward b/c she likes me and i like her but were not dating or anything, and i dont know if we ever will...

you msy regret what you do... but you regret what you don't do so much more...

hang out, become friends, flirt... then figure out where you want to go from there... it's not that much of an age diff. so don't stress on it...
    my boyfriends 24 and i'm 18... age is just a number....

Go with you heart man. Whats the point of living if you arent going to have fun. In the end everyone dies so its not who you are at the end but how you got there.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Quote Originally Posted by angelbaby011604
    you msy regret what you do... but you regret what you don't do so much more...
    So true. If you don't at least give it a shot, you'll be mad at yourself later. Just make sure you don't do anything illegal lol, just kidding... but seriously don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256
    Go with you heart man. Whats the point of living if you arent going to have fun. In the end everyone dies so its not who you are at the end but how you got there.

yup I agee with that, and for the record, I'm 20 and my GF is 16, and there's no problems, not even with her parents.