+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help

Help

my boyfriend and i broke up once before in august for about 2 weeks while being broken up he and i still spent every second we could together, she kissed, hugged, i love you, i need you, i missed you, went to partys together as a couple, like we we're together but we didn't have the lable..
    we broke up again in december, same thing, still together with no lable, we've been apart since then, together, but apart...
    i dunt understand, he tells me he loves me and wants to be with me, but not right now...
    whats going on?

apart but together, how's that? why so many broke ups ?

I cant understand this. It's confusing me! so i can't imagine how confused you must feel! It depends how you feel about the situation. Personally if my boyfriend didnt want the "label" of being with me yet still wanted to meet up as such then i would feel a little used and would question whther he really respected and wanted me! You need to confront him on this. You need to know where you stand. If he is not committed enough to actually be with you then you need to move on.

it really is confusing... he tells me all the time "i love you, your perfect for me, i need you, i wanna make you marry me oneday" and all this stuff like that, and i really dunno why we're still broken up, i ask him and he says because, not yet, be patient... I DONT GET IT...

Yeah, well my advice is either get the label or seperate.
    Or someday he might come up with a new person and say
    something like 'uh - oh' but we were not together. And technically he
    will b right as well.It might not happen tommorow, but maybe next month or even year,
    so keep your relationship defined.

my 2p.

(oh, and dont think, but he s so good he would never do this to me).

Well i think his attitude sucks! You seem a really nice sensitive girl and you obviously have alot of feelings for him. but sometimes guys cant give us what were looking for. I was with my ex for 3 years when he suddenly decided that "he wants to be single" although he still wanted to meet up and do what couples do! Although he was my world this attitude upset me so much i had to stop it and im glad i did. Although i miss him very much he could not give me the commitment (being my boyfriend) that I wanted. You need to have a good think and decide what is best for you. Good luck!