+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Suicide Thoughts Over a Broken Heart

Suicide Thoughts Over a Broken Heart

I really loved this girl, so much, she was so adorable, warm hearted, funny, really cool, she blew my mind away and I felt a connection with her but now I've lost her.

She was my best friend, I loved her so much and she just thought I was a freak and now I feel like taking my life.

I can't stop crying, everything around me reminds me of her, songs, TV shows (we had A LOT in common) and I can't sleep or eat, it's destroyed me and even though it's just emotional but I feel it physically as well, my chest feels like my heart's sinking, I can't breath and I feel like passing out.
    When she told me she wanted nothing more to do with me, I just broke down in tears, I begged her (pathetic and made it worse, I know!) and just felt like I was gonna die, right then and there!

I dunno if I can even survive this one!
    I've had my heart broken so many times before!

Is there anyway that I can stop myself from loving again? I don't wanna fall in love anymore because I'm scared the next person will do the same!
    I'd wait a lifetime for you

Hey man, I know that feeling. I had the same feeling about 3 years ago. Just keep yourself occupied with other things. I think you should erase all info with her. That kept me away from constantly looking at the phone. Go jog and exercise to keep yourself busy. Try to talk to other people. Don't try to go to another girl right after this because you won't be in the right mind. Then you just might end up getting hurt like that again.

Whatever you do, don't do anything stupid. LIke they say, don't waste your time with another person that doesn't feel the same. Don't lose sleep over a person that think your world has no meaning.

Thank you so much gotexans12!
    I'll give it a shot and do my best!
    Girls like that don't doesn't anyone's tears right?
    I'd wait a lifetime for you