+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im fighting for her...

Im fighting for her...

I've dated a lot of girls and up until recently I never thought I would get myself into any serious relationship.
    I dated this girl for 4 months, and she was great, we got along on such a great intimate level just the 2 of us. Fireworks for both of us between the sex and cuddling and talking into each others faces, etc. But I knew our lives were different. To be blunt, she never got a degree, is in the service industry and doesn't have any promising future prospects, and for me, it's sort of the opposite. I was raised by a great family and my parents are still together, and to say her family is a bit effed up is an understatement.
    It was a pressure on me to be honest with her after 4 months and say that I wasn't sure if I felt like we could get "serious" and go "long term". She was very much in LOVE with me from the start. So very quickly this devastates her and we break up.
    During the month we were apart I started to profoundly miss her, and I realized I had some spark with her I've never had with anyone else, not even close. I asked to have her back and told her I loved her. She was reluctant at first, but we soon found ourselves happy and in love.

But she brought up that while we were apart she had hooked up with her ex boyfriend of like 5 years. And he's a REAL big shot moneybags guy, and according to her, while we were broken up he PROPOSED to her! But she told me she loved me and she wants to be with me.
    Then one day, she called me and said shes leaving to go on vacation with some of her old firnds, including her ex-bf, and it was a last minute invite she;ll call me when she lands. I called her before she got on the plane and freaked out. She got mad that I freaked out and ignored me for 3 days. She called me when she got back and said she's still not over me breaking her heart, and she thinks I'm just gonna do it again, and she broke up with me.

So then I waited a couple weeks, and got in contact with her and told her I loved her and I want to be with her more than anything. Then she caved and told me she cheated on me with her ex. Said that (remember he's older, rich, powerful) he was offering her a job working for him, a job that's better than hers. That she might still love him.

I then as best as I could told her that what we have is real. she agreed. said she wanted me from the start. I said I can put the past behind us you give me a chance. Said I would commit to her. I want to so badly. She agreed. Then we spent the night together, trying not to be awkward, and for the most part it was good, and happy. But in the morning, she seemed so distraught, and said she was confused, and she needed a couple days to think.

I know the best medicine here is to wait right? not try and contact her? but I'd really like to know how to ease her mind about her future. how to tell her that an invite to love and business can't be the same invite. And even though I can't offer her a career, I can offer her true love. I say this to her, and she says it back. Ugh. what to do what to do. All I do is wait wait wait and think and it always comes back to "I want to be with HER"

You have oneitis. I could tell your not even talking to other girls.. What I suggest is you meet up with some good friends (preferably single) and go out on the town! Chase some skirt, get drunk! Have a blast. I don't know how old you are, but you're never too old to have some good old fashioned fun.

On another note.

you need to look at the situation for what it is.
    How I i see it is. #1rule She cheated , game's over.
    Period.

If she cared, loved you, she wouldn’t have cheated. She disrespected you in the worsts way, that’s how much she valued the relationship. And she still go’s out on vacation with him and friends and you still tolerate that? Hahahaha wtf dude. You really do not need a girl who would cheat on you. Why do you want someone like that? You're going to torture yourself.
    Depending on her age she doesn’t know watt she wants, or still had feelings for the ex. GO NO CONTACT, disappear and run from this as fast as you can and never look back. Your princess is in another castle.
    But youprobably not going to listen to me. My money says you'll keep drooling and dreaming of this woman. You'll keep calling, texting and sniff around to the point where it's going to fvck up your mind and emotions.

you will look like a chump if you keep this up

bro, drop her. never speak to her. end of story.
    Last edited by JoeyJR; 03-09-12 at 01:10 PM.

She didn't cheat....they were broken up when that happened.

You shot yourself in the foot the first time....who cares if she doesn't have higher education and her family's f uped ? All family have issues and the dumbest people I know all have degrees and good jobs.

Try again but put some work into keeping this girl . All relationship are hard work anyway

She's not stupid. She sees that you want her the most when you can't have her. When she was committed to you , you didn't want her. I'm not judging, lots of people are like that, including me years ago. I grew disinterested in a girl and left her only to realize how special she was later on. But even though she had strong feelings for me, she wasn't going to leave her current bf for me when I tried to get her back, for several reasons, the least not being she thought I was pursuing her for the chase/challenge(and she was probably right).