+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Half the time she's crazy in love, the other half she's in panic....

Half the time she's crazy in love, the other half she's in panic....

Hi,

Ok
    So I'm 25, She's 29
    We know each other quite a long time, have a lot of common friends and we always had a click without seeing each other something more than friends.

But ok, 1 or 2 months we started to see each other more frequently and we started to feel a sort of emotional connection...
    Before we knew what was going on, we we're texting all day, emailing, chatting on facebook, calling and off course seeing each other a lot.
    I looked we were getting addicted to each other...

We were ignoring that we were in love but after some weeks that seemed impossible. I was the first to admit it but she was the first one to initiate almost everything ( inviting me to her house in the middle of the night, late night phone calls, talking about what we have, started to kiss me, started to hug me, started to inviting me every night, started to ask me to sleep over, talking about me with her friends, family, ....)

At some point it was impossible for her to ignore she was crazy in love with me, there's nothing in me that doubts about that...
    She looks happier than ever!
    We can talk about everything (maybe even about too much :-)) we're very honest and I have to say... The sex we have is the best I ever had ( and from what she says and does, it looks like she thinks the same)
    Bu for some reason each 2 or 3 days, she starts to panic that things get too serious and she says she's afraid to hurt me...
    I always try to tell her that this is just the beginning and she doesn't have to worry now about the future...

The strangest thing is that she tells all her friends and even all of her family that she has never been happier. SOmetimes she says it's going too fast, while i was always the patient one and she was the one who initiates almost everything...

I really like this woman, she means a lot to me, but I want to do everything to take her panic away. Maybe it isn't the easy-est way but I wouldn't like her this much if she wasn't who she's now and her panic is just something I want to deal with.

What do you guys think?
    Does someone recognize this form of fear to commit?

I'd imagine that if you were'nt so readily available at her whim, she'd be panicing because she thought that she might be losing you rather than panicing because she KNEW she had you. That would turn the balance of power in your favour. Sounds manipulative but it's actually just human nature.

What do you know of her upbringing, her general state of mind and emotional health?