+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange signals

Strange signals

Hello y'all.It's been a month or better since my one year girlfriend broke up with me and I'm trying to move on.In the mean time I went out with my friends and some girl friends of mine/them, but only one got my attention.I've known her for 1 year, but nothing more than "hi" was between us until lately.She did the first step....i mean, though we knew our names (we go to the same highschool, we knew each other through our friends and other circumstances) she insisted in making an "official" acquaint (if this is the right word).So, long story short, she stutters, laughs and remember (at) my jokes and insists to tell them again when we're with other friends of her; she phones me like 2-3 times a day, she always smiles when I see her.
    I tried doing some kino and some other things to comfort her.I composed a tricky poem with a read between the lines message.I think she got it and now I'm waiting for an answer.
    My question for you is: Is she "into me" and how can i "launch" the proposal? I couldn't get her to talk about "this" in private or anywhere, face to face; she always invites some friends when we hang out; I don't see any friendzone issues unless i don't make this move fast.
    Also, how can i assure her i'm over my ex?She dumped me 1 day before our anniversary and suddenly i stopped feeling the same for her.I'm moving on.

Thank you!

She calls you 3 times a day, what do you think? Just ask her to go out with you, you're already speaking with her very often, this should be a cakewalk.

"Hey, would you like to go out for dinner this Friday to [insert favourite place]?"

When she calls she's like "Hei, S., how are you?I called to bla bla[=hang out, same place].What do you say?".And because of this "little" interest i consider giving it a try, why not?I hope for the best! <3