+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused

confused

i wanted to write this message because i really would like your personal opinon on an issue i am having. So i been 3 years with my bf and his a pretty good guy about 4 months ago i had for some odd reason a gut feeling he was cheating i really don't know as to why i began having these strange feelings so i hacked into his email turns out he was with more than one girl at a time the emails dated back for almost two years into our relationship as well he had a two month gf he had began dating at one point when we took a break but never broke off that relationship.so when i confronted him he deny it i went as far as to email the two month gf who told me that he said i was a crazy ex gf so long story short we both confronted him and he admit to it all he dumped her and call me the next day to apologies which i ignored him of course but than for some crazy reason called back telling me how i ****ed up his situation with the girl he liked (the two month gf) we went almost 2 months without speaking he began calling everyday so i gave him another chance lately his been pretty honest about what he did and even told me that he did have sex with some of these females but that none of them meant anything to him and that the comment he made about the two month gf that he only Said it Because he was furious and didn't know what to say or do to get my attention. he tells me he is willing to make a change to not lose me and that i mean alot to him i don't know what to believe and i don't know if his really worth this chance we never had this issue before and i don't know how to handle it i even gone as far sending emails or text messages pretending to be some of these girls and so far his pass that test on which he either does not reply or ask to please not to hit him up ever again. He also says he regrets it all Because back than he pretended to be something he wasn't and says he lived a fake life .

Moved to 'Love Advice' Forum
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"