+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to attract your perfect partner

How to attract your perfect partner

Hi,
    thank you so much for reading my post. I am in the middle of writing/developing an extensive book regarding "How to attract your perfect partner". This is for both men and women and the title (I hope) is self explanatory. I have worked with some great people on this project but now I am looking for another angle. This is where you come in.
    Think about this now... What would be the most important question that you would like to be answered on the topic of attracting a perfect partner?
    If you can think about it honestly and carefully, then tell me the question (PM or email jennyjones1066@gmail.com would be best) I will give you a FREE copy of my book.
    There is absolutely no other obligation, I just need a slightly different angle to compliment my book. Make it different from the others. Anyway I hope you can help but either way take care of you and your loved ones.
    Lots of love
    Jenny J.

If any person fell better to you, respect and fully responsible for me then i think that my perfect partner.

Three things works well in this case : Money power, Extraordinary Personality and last is Ex Factor in you which makes you a different from other people.