+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Small penis shame

Small penis shame

This might fit into an other forum better, I was unsure about where to put this.

Basically I'm very small, 4.5 inches and this is causing me a great amount of grief. I don't know how to handle this. Women say it doesn't matter (some say that, anyway) but the size of your penis is the first thing women will usually make fun of. I've become kinda obsessed with this topic and read a lot of things online related to this issue. It seems those discussion never come to a consensus. My understanding is this: it matters to a point. It can be too small for one girl and be fine for an other. But I'm still going to have to be humiliated multiple times until I meet someone that doesn't care and then she's either going to wish it was bigger and eventually leave me or if she loves me she'll cheat on me and prevent me from finding out. It seems like a pathetic existence either way. I'm a complete joke of a man. It's so upsetting seeing all the people making fun of people like me. I'm settled that I'll be alone forever, I've accepted it but still find it upsetting. I've completely given up on women. I think I should just kill myself since I'm always going to be alone anyways.

Please help me.

Well Firstly if anyone makes fun of you for having a smaller then average penis then they are bullies and does not like you very much.

It is not only a matter of length but how thick it is, and yes for some women it is enough for some it isn't, this is part of being "sexually matching" but no one should be humiliated by thier appearance, and don't go kill yourself! You my friend need to work on your selfesteem, I've ben there myself, but my problem was that I was to direct with other people, I always got rejected, but it was not because of looks, it was because I simply didn't know when to keep my mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by grinder View Post
    This might fit into an other forum
    Perhaps a smaller forum.

I was unsure about where to put this.
    Put it where you like, we probably won't notice.

Basically I'm very small, 4.5 inches
    That's very small but how big is your dick?

I don't know how to handle this.
    Depends if you can find it.

Seriously dude if your gonna mark words on a non-english native, go away your not doing anyone a favor, and as far as I'm concerned is a forumtroll!

First off, your worth as a man is not determined by the size of your Johnson. Second, you say "the first thing a woman will usually make fun of"... has this actually happened to you?! Or are you making assumptions? Third, it really does matter to women - some like them big, some like them somewhere in between, and some like them small. Truly.

I've got a friend - my best friend, I've known him for more than 30 years who's in the same ballpark (pun intended) as you size-wise. Been happily married for 15 years. More successful with the ladies than I was when we were teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Perhaps a smaller forum.

Put it where you like, we probably won't notice.

That's very small but how big is your dick?

Depends if you can find it.
    Dude... that's ****ed up. Funny, but ****ed up.

No one else should bother replying. I'm going to kill myself because of this. It's settled. I can't handle being a living ****ing joke for people like that dirty Frenchman anymore. **** it. I hope you're all happy.

Are you iamaninnocentman?!

No, no I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by grinder View Post
    No one else should bother replying. I'm going to kill myself because of this. It's settled. I can't handle being a living ****ing joke for people like that dirty Frenchman anymore. **** it. I hope you're all happy.
    I was going to ignore this post, because at first glance it looks and sounds like a childish temper tantrum...

But as I just LAST WEEK lost a 20+ year friend to suicide, I'm not going to after all. On the off chance that you were serious, have you thought about how many lives you'd ruin if you did? Parents, siblings, friends, cousins, classmates... how many people would be left holding the bag and wondering WTF happened?

Suicide is incredibly selfish.

Actually no, it isn't: depressed persons who kill themselves believe that they are doing the world, especially the persons closest to them, a favor. It's just part of the illness.

Anyway, OP, killing yourself because your penis is smaller than average is plainly absurd. I'm pretty sure you're trolling because no one in their right mind would even think about it. (I'm a woman btw).

I came her looking for help and talking about suicide and I was mocked in the second reply. Obviously small dicked losers like myself aren't welcome in the world. I NEED to kill myself to spare myself more humiliation. I'm a living joke and NEED to die. You're a woman so you don't understand what this is like. Heardisaching you say I'm being selfish but you still commented about how funny that guy is, so screw you. People like you are part of the reason I have to do this. This is never going to stop being humiliating, there is no fixing this. Everyone in the world will be glad to have one less lil dicked sub human around, I know all the women will anyway.

Just find a smaller girl to stick it into, size is relative.

I have personally had many sizes of penis over the years and I can assure you, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. One of my best **** buddies was smaller than you and we had a great time together. I didn't even notice he was small at the time, I only realised it later because he was the only guy I have been able to give a decent blow job, and I only realised that when I was complaining to him that I'm apparently bad at giving head and he told me I was the best at it. Some girls just don't notice.

Seriously dude, if you think this is worth topping yourself over, you need to get out in the world. Go talk to some homeless people, go help out at a shelter or soup kitchen. Go visit the cancer ward in a hospital. You are letting this get to you.
    How old are you? How many women have you been with? Have you actually pulled down your pants and been laughed at?

I understand that this is an issue, and while I am not a guy I can relate in a way. I have always been very small busted to a point where I was frequently mistaken for a guy in my teens. It wasn't until I accepted that I could still be sexy with handfuls that I actually started to feel good about myself. Seek some counselling if it worries you that badly. I'm sure you have more to offer a woman than your penis.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Self-pity is way less attractive than a small dick. There are too many very seriously disabled and deformed people in this world who still find value in life for you to consider killing yourself for being one ****ing inch short of average.
    Last edited by TheCafeTerrace; 11-09-12 at 08:28 AM.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast