+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doom 3

Doom 3

does anyone know if doom 3 is worth buy for the xbox

i have it for the pc and i think it is a great game but i dunno what the gameplay will be like for the xbox and how the game play is for xbox live
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren
    may all our hopes and dreams come true

I hated the PC version, I can't imagine it would be any better on the Xbox. Just wait for the Doom3 expansion to come out for PC and you can be happy again
    [url=http://www.chaoseffect.net][/url]

but the expansion already is out and i think my girlfriend is geting me doom 3 for xbox today collection edition mean i love doom that was what i grow up on and it a pretty sick game
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren

I have to laugh that you posted this on a "LoveForum" but I guess if you're like me I love video games too, so it's all good. Yeah I guess I just didn't like DOOM3 because the game play was to bland and I hated how dark it was ALL the time, it was like if you knew it was dark you knew there was something there...not much fun. And it was always the same type of puzzles, get some disks, get access to the next area. Anyway...I guess I can't help you with the Xbox version of DOOM3. I would probably get HALO2 if anything, but again that is just me and you probably already have it...or you could get HL2 which was good, but doesn't have much replayability, but does come with CS:Source

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTravesty
    I have to laugh that you posted this on a "LoveForum" but I guess if you're like me I love video games too, so it's all good.
    Well, he said that his GF was getting it for him. So if it sucks, he'll need a tactful way to return it or prevent her from buying it. Which can be tricky and is definitely an LF question IMHO!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I post about videogames all the time, this is nothing new.

Anyway I just picked up the collector's edition and the single player is nothing special if you ask me, the co-op is a blast and playing the classic doom was surprisingly a hell of a lot of fun (you can play that split screen with a friend).

My favorite games for the Xbox right now are Ghost Recon 2 and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Halo 2...is such a disappointment for me. I'll play now and then but that game just doesn't have what kept me playin' the first Halo.

I post about videogames all the time, this is nothing new.
    You've been here awhile, he just registered, so it looked to me like that was one of his first posts. Shoot here I go starting the hijacking of this thread...great you guys are starting to rub off on me. DAMN.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTravesty
    great you guys are starting to rub off on me. DAMN.
    It is...inevitable.

n-e-r-d Thread!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    n-e-r-d Thread!!
    Go away, didn't you see the sign? Says "Nerds Only".

Pfft, dork...

honestly ya i new to this forum man but this is general discussion we can talk about anything in this
    and another thing man if you think this is a nerd thread that ok it not like you get me upset

I love you lauren

He was jokin' about, devilsrage.

Answer to your Q: Nope, but i'm thinkin' about buyin' an X-box again, for the sole reason, "Online capabilities (sp?)". It'd be cool to play with other members on the forum and... well... kick y'all asses haha.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 07-04-05 at 12:30 AM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

hey dude i really don't care if i get my ass kick i just play to have fun and somtimes my girl plays with me but she bad but ya i just play to have fun and meet new poeple

I love you lauren

Wha!? It's ALL about the competition.... or maybe that's just me.

:: Sigh ::

I'm too competitive.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

i think that just you
    when i ran my clan they where called the xmarines during the ghost recon days we where like in the top 50's and we won most our matches i had eoungh of competion i just play to have fun and meet new people ya i can get cocky somtimes but it all cool

I love you lauren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast