+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i even be looking to date

should i even be looking to date

im 20 almost 21, im smart im rather funny, handsome (or so ive been told) and generally a sweet guy. i unfortunately tend to have kind of bad luck, but about 2 months ago my luck took a nose dive, i lost my job, lost my apartment, and 2 weeks ago broke my right hand (im a cook so i kind of need both to work) the local job market absolutely tanked and as it stands, not even fast food is hiring. ive been single for a bit but given my circumstances im wondering if i should be even looking for someone?

Bad luck is not your fault and no reflection on you as a person. And if a woman would judge you because of that she's quite frankly not worth knowing. Yes, get dating if you feel like it.

true but im living in a relatives basement and im damn near broke so...

So... are you answering your own post?

**** it, what've you got to lose?

Dude, there are so many people in your situation at the moment, that I really wouldn't worry about it from a dating perspective. You obviously don't want to be in that situation and that counts for a lot.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.