+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I, she and he

I, she and he

Hi,

a few months ago I met a girl via internet. From the begginig it was perfect, we were talking like we have knew eachothers for years. She is also beautiful. She decided to get an account on dating portal because of her friend. He became very important person (he helped her to pick up after a 3 years relation) before we knew eachother but it was only friendship. Our meetings becomes closer and more seriouse and when I told her that I start to feel something more she said that she needs more time that for her it's not simple. After a few weeks she met with her friend on a party and he said that he is in love with her (he has wife). After that we had a serious argue about him because she was defending him. Couple days later she wrote that she really would like to be with me but she has fallen in love with her friend. She was very sorry and told that before she didn't realize about that. Of course she didn't tell about her feelings to her friend. She knows that this is stupid and don't want to hurt anyone. But the thing is they work eachother and she wants still to be a friend with him. At the begginnig of that situation we have talk a lot about that, many times I were angry on her and she says that she is sorry and wants to think that I'm still close to her.....that i am more than a friend. When I didn't talk to her for few days she was looking for contact with me. Two days ago we have met. It was very nice and funny. But at the end I kissed her. I was very sorry and apologize for that. But from that day we talk very little. I wanted to meet her again in weekend but she said "i'm sorry...but not now....i need time".

I don't know what to do in this situation. Wait for her, give her time, do not meet or speak? I really think that I feel so much to her.

Thank you very much for help

P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm foreigner

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it really doesn't sound like she is much interested in you. leave it alone.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I, she and he, translates to she and he. You're what would be called "a back-up" in her mind at best (not trying to hurt your feeling's, just being honest). I wouldn't wait around for her, she is in love with someone else.

She's in love with a married man......she's an idiot. Stop wasting your time on this ding dong.

She told me that I can't be with her...for now. That she needs time. She wants to get rid of that feeling to this guy. Because she knows that it is stupid. She is very honest with me about that situation and she is very thankful that I am close to her.

Thank you very much for your replies

Quote Originally Posted by zamf View Post
    She told me that I can't be with her...for now. That she needs time. She wants to get rid of that feeling to this guy. Because she knows that it is stupid. She is very honest with me about that situation and she is very thankful that I am close to her.

Thank you very much for your replies
    Some girl told me she needed time.... Then three weeks later she started dating another dude.

Quote Originally Posted by distilled View Post
    Some girl told me she needed time.... Then three weeks later she started dating another dude.
    This is the situation, she is too soft to say "I'm not interested, stop trying" and caking with with some hopeful shitty excuse that leaves you in limbo. Plus what everyone else said about her wanting to date a married man and being a ding dong.

When people say "I need time"..."I'm not ready"..."I'm confused"...blah blah...they are not that in to you. Forget her and find someone else.