+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A text from the ex!!! help!

A text from the ex!!! help!

Hi all, just wanted some advice really.
    Me and my boyfriend of three years broke up nearly five months ago. His attitude really changed and were no longer compatible. I see him around, at work and that, i hear what he gets up to and as much as it upsets me I realise that it's over and that I just have to get on with it.
    So that's what I did. Took your advice, went out more work out at the gym, go on dates. I'm generally very happy!

until...

My ex txs me some random message that although it's meaning is obvious I cant quite understand it. Why has he txd me this? Any opinions appreciated. thanks!

"I've been thinking that you are so much better without me, as much as i love being with you I think you do alot better without me! love M x x"What the hell does that mean?? arghh stuck!!

The other week he txd me about his fan! as I used to like it on when i slept over his house. he said something like hes putting the fan away. no more hot house for laura!
    CONFUSED!

Maybe he envies how you have successfully moved on with your life and wants you to have a bad time just like the one he is having...

he is obviously trying to get your attention.
    i recently went thru a similar situatiin with my ex sending me a pic of us at christmas and when their was no response he got bolder and im me and tried to get back with me. Just remember he is your ex for a reason.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i agree. can't you block him from your phone or something?

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle2
    Maybe he envies how you have successfully moved on with your life and wants you to have a bad time just like the one he is having...
    Get out of here, twinkle toes. We know your game.

It's lies! All lies!

(The text too.)

Hi, I just don't understand why you brand me as a liar. I seriously posted my opinion.

well thanks everyone! maybe it was an excuse to talk or something. well last night I went to a party and he was there! usually we tolerate eachother ok as we have the same friendship group but not last night! ive been seeing a new guy called paul. Anyway my ex called me over and said "Come on laura, why Paul?" in a tone that made paul sound like a waster. anyway I went mad! and got a few things out in the open. It seems its ok for him to move one but when I do i'm not allowed! Although he has since txd me saying hes happy for me. lol. I dont particularly like him anymore because it still upsets me realising that we wernt anything special.
    godddd...I'm, I'm..I don't know what I feel!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    Get out of here, twinkle toes. We know your game.

It's lies! All lies!

(The text too.)

haha bohemian you crack me up